So what about net neutrality and Giant Bomb?

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Should Giant Bomb throw their hats in the ring when it comes to the net neutrality? I mean they sort of started as small company that would not have thrived without net neutrality. Also most of the video game media spectrum will be affected in some way if net neutrality is weakened. Where does your alliance lie now that we stand at the brink of the doom for the internet as we know it?

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I know most of us are on the same page as far as Net Neutrality goes but I don't blame the editors from being careful approaching any political topic given the current climate. Everything is so ugly right now.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Loading Video...

tnecniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know most of us are on the same page as far as Net Neutrality goes but I don't blame the editors from being careful approaching any political topic given the current climate. Everything is so ugly right now.

Yeah they pretty much avoid politics unless it's something video game related like when someone tries to pass some stupid legislature limiting video games. Sometimes they'll imply things, but they never mention details.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

They spoken about it on several occasions on the pod cast.