So....is Jeff getting married today?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kilroyandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone else think this is happening now? Everyone's in town including JV, boyes and the Lang? Thoughts?

If so.... Congratulations!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I was wondering about why everyone was in town as well. I thought maybe there was something secret going on for the site but that would make a lot of sense!

corporalgregg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jeff's wedding is the half time show.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That was the rumour floating around the UPF chat last afternoon. I started the stream late, so I never saw what the source of the rumour was and never bothered to ask. I am now a little bit more curious than I was yesterday though.

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hate doing this because it's pretty clear that most of the duders on the site want to maintain their privacy and separate their family lives from their work lives:

JohnnyV with the A+ secret keeping...

I really just wish that someone would acknowledge it, and that way we wouldn't have people snooping around for details and such. Best of luck to Jeff, and I can see the mods coming any time soon.

leinad44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ahh it's only rumors at the moment.... well Johnny V saying on a periscope they were in town for a giant bomb wedding was kind of a giveaway. So that is yet more private information information JV has leaked. Will anybody ever stop this man!?

Apart from that it's not really our business until Jeff wants us to know... Could be Luchadeers wedding for all we know!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I try to be respectful because these guys put a lot of their personal life out there (especially with stuff like home streaming, periscope, mixlr even in addition to the site) and I know I personally like to maintain privacy with my personal dealings. I hope we can be cool with that. I wish Jeff the best.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ooooh...that explains a lot.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

Guys if Jeff wanted everyone to know about his personal life, he would have been talking about it. Let's not get creepy here.