Some Games Missing

MaxLimitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MaxLimitz

On the GiantBomb.com website I can't find description pages for games Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) and A-Train HX (Xbox 360). They exist at least here in Europe and I own them both.

There are also some other European games I own but I can't find here, such as Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for Nintendo Wii (in America: Animal Crossing: City Folk), Dancing Stage UNIVERSE for Xbox 360 (in America: Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE 2) and Monopoly: Featuring Classic & World Edition Boards for Xbox 360 (in America: Monopoly: Here & Now World Edition).

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Axersia

If you're absolutely sure the games aren't already listed in the database you can go to this page and click the yellow "Add New Game" button to add them yourself.

However, if they're already listed in the database under their US title you obviously don't need to add them again under their European title. Instead, go to this thread and request an alias to be added so people can find them when doing a search query for their European titles.

MaxLimitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MaxLimitz
Axersia said:
"If you're absolutely sure the games aren't already listed in the database you can go to this page and click the yellow "Add New Game" button to add them yourself.."

Thanks for the list. I'm a total newbie here, so I have to think about adding games as I don't want to get banned or bad reputation.

Anyway, I did find A-Train HX, but not Tetris Evolution (letter t).

Also, I didn't find games Gottlieb Pinball Classics for Wii (letter g) or Word Puzzle for Xbox 360 (letter w).
roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By roushimsx
MaxLimitz said:
"Also, I didn't find games Gottlieb Pinball Classics for Wii (letter g) or Word Puzzle for Xbox 360 (letter w)."
Released in the US as "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection", though I have zero experience with any of the releases other than the Xbox one, so I'm not sure if different versions have different features (as was the case with The Williams Collection).