#1 Posted by stryker1121 (1452 posts) -

So, apparently there's a guy dressed as a clown walking around Northampton, England, scaring residents. Some pretty cool, creepy pictures of the clown, who's gotten some social media attention for his antics, which hopefully don't include eating children and subsuming their souls. Any English duders live roundabout these parts?

They all float down here, etc

#2 Posted by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

Nope, no creepy makeup'd clowns around dese parts. Plenty of scousers, though, so... close enough.

#3 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1181 posts) -

The Gathering coming to England?

#4 Posted by SunBroZak (1117 posts) -

As long as he stays way down in England and doesn't think of travelling to Scotland, I'm good.

#5 Posted by RonGalaxy (3170 posts) -

That guy should be careful, he has no idea how a person will react to something like that (some people fight rather than... flight?).

#7 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

You sure that picture wasn't taken in the 70s? Or is it one of these instagrams?

#8 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

this aint real!

Pennywise only lives in maine

#9 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1788 posts) -

Ah cool. I'm gonna go watch IT now.

#10 Posted by Wolfgame (755 posts) -

A woman alleged that the duo had knocked on her door in full clown attire before then offering to paint her window sills. However, they didn’t actually have the proper equipment to paint for her.

These contractors never bring their tools, sounds like they are clowning around...

#11 Posted by Dot (163 posts) -

Yep, definitely not sleeping tonight. :/

#12 Posted by stryker1121 (1452 posts) -

@alexw00d said:

You sure that picture wasn't taken in the 70s? Or is it one of these instagrams?

Here's a HuffPost story with another picture and screen cap of the clown posting on Twitter. He's got a Facebook page as well now, of course.

And he should be careful. More than a few F-book posts are from tough guys saying, 'If I sees 'em I'ma box 'em around da ears, innit."

#13 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4209 posts) -

#14 Edited by Vanick (332 posts) -

Alright it looks like I'm never setting foot in Northampton, England...ever.

#15 Posted by falserelic (5437 posts) -

If I've seen a women with a slit-mouth then I'll be creeped out.

You'll lose both ways with this women.

#16 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -

@naru_joe93: maybe he knows martial arts like that clown in that episode of seinfeld

#17 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -

@naru_joe93: maybe he knows martial arts like that clown in that episode of seinfeld

#18 Posted by ShaggE (6456 posts) -

@falserelic: I've always wanted to know what would happen if Slit-Mouthed Woman hooked up with Kakihara from "Ichi the Killer".

#20 Posted by falserelic (5437 posts) -

@shagge said:

@falserelic: I've always wanted to know what would happen if Slit-Mouthed Woman hooked up with Kakihara from "Ichi the Killer".

I've just looked up that movie, and the video I've seen made me cringe.

#21 Edited by Yummylee (21665 posts) -
@falserelic said:

If I've seen a women with a slit-mouth then I'll be creeped out.

You'll lose both ways with this women.

Oh man, as soon as the uploader started talking in that dumb robot voice I had to turn it off... I just burst out laughing; atmosphere ruined :( Always appreciate the chance to get a quick listen to some Akira Yamaoka again, though.

#23 Posted by falserelic (5437 posts) -

@yummylee: Luckily, It goes away after a minute into the vid.

#24 Posted by MB (12425 posts) -

This is so disturbing. That clown is going to get his ass kicked soon, just you watch.

#25 Posted by ShaggE (6456 posts) -

@shagge said:

I've just looked up that movie, and the video I've seen made me cringe.

Yeah, probably should have added a warning. That movie is all kinds of fucked up, haha.

#26 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5064 posts) -

I would be creeped out more if i saw these clowns.