Started a Let's Play for Shadow of Rome

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JTB123

Hopefully this won't get locked for not being in the Shadow of Rome forum (seriously, it has one topic in it) because I started this series to give a great game more exposure, anyway...

I'll be going through the gladitorial battles in the game, the stealth missions are not only kinda bad, they're full of story spoilers. 

Enjoy :) 
JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JTB123

Bump for this awesome game! Episode 2.  

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Wanna get more views?
1) Get Deus Ex: Human Revolution
2) Install Deus Ex: Human Revolution, play it and record it as you do, upload to youtube.
3)????
4)Profit

Wanna get even more views?
Repeat the above, only instead of Deus Ex, do Skyrim when it comes out. I hope these obvious, but helpful tips have helped you.
Nice LP btw.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King
@TheDudeOfGaming said:
Wanna get more views? 1) Get Deus Ex: Human Revolution 2) Install Deus Ex: Human Revolution, play it and record it as you do, upload to youtube. 3)???? 4)Profit  Wanna get even more views? Repeat the above, only instead of Deus Ex, do Skyrim when it comes out. I hope these obvious, but helpful tips have helped you. Nice LP btw.
Do not do any of this. Blindly playing a game that just came out is usually a bad idea. Want a good idea? Do a Morrowind LP or something when Skyrim comes out. Relevance without the idiocy!
Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Slurpelve

Sweet, I remember playing this at a birthday party. The guy's mom hated this game. 
 I'll subscribe 

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@Video_Game_King: Are you calling me an idiot, sir? Oh you are, well good day to you sir.  
waits for Video_Game_King to speak 
I said good day.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King
@TheDudeOfGaming

No, I said good day!
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By zeforgotten

@TheDudeOfGaming: Wouldn't it be a dumb idea to do a Let's Play of Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Anyone interrested in that game are probably playing it already so watching someone play through it on youtube seems kinda dumb. Unless of course they want their own experience with the game ruined.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JTB123

Good to see some people watching :) 

I'm more concerned with raising awareness for this game, the gameplay has aged really well, I will be doing more LP and reviews for that channel in the future. There's just not really anything currently out that I'm interested enough to do them for, expect quite a few for Gears 3 though.