Steam Smorgasbord (Or not?)

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MisterSpiffy

With Steam's new Shopping Cart feature, consumers can buy two or more games at once, while only needing to enter payment information the first time through.  This doesn't benefit me much, as I usually only pick up a game or two when there's a good deal.  With the release of this feature, both Audiosurf and Eets were discounted to $2.49 from their regular $10 price tag.  Quite a discount for two great games if you ask me.  I decided to pick them both up.  However, after the transaction was complete, the games did not show in the "My Games" tab.  After a quick skim of the Steam forums, it seems that this update has brought quite a few problems to others as, well, leaving their recently purchased games in an unplayable state.  I've never had any problems with Steam in the past, and I hope that this issue is resolved swiftly.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MisterSpiffy

With Steam's new Shopping Cart feature, consumers can buy two or more games at once, while only needing to enter payment information the first time through.  This doesn't benefit me much, as I usually only pick up a game or two when there's a good deal.  With the release of this feature, both Audiosurf and Eets were discounted to $2.49 from their regular $10 price tag.  Quite a discount for two great games if you ask me.  I decided to pick them both up.  However, after the transaction was complete, the games did not show in the "My Games" tab.  After a quick skim of the Steam forums, it seems that this update has brought quite a few problems to others as, well, leaving their recently purchased games in an unplayable state.  I've never had any problems with Steam in the past, and I hope that this issue is resolved swiftly.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Uhm...cool?