Steam Trade (Walking Dead)

drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Hey duders,

Thanks to this week's Humble Bundles I have an extra key for Telltale's Walking Dead and Hotline Miami. If anyone wants to trade spare keys I'm up for that. There's also a chance I might just give the keys away too. Who knows.

sulc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

only have rising storm beta and poker night as a gifts.. looking for that game long time.. W4D

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King
No Caption Provided

Hi, VG Kays here. Are you tired of buying Humble Bundles, only to find yourself left with extra keys for games you already own? Well, not anymore! I am willing to take your Hotline Miamis off your hands for absolutely nothing! But that's not all! Respond within the next 15 minutes and I will also take your Walking Deads for the same price! That's two games for the price of none! Order now!

(I know there's virtually no chance of this working, but when I got the idea in my head, I simply had to.)

drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@video_game_king: Message me for Hotline Miami cause that response was pretty awesome.

@sulc84: Message me for Walking Dead

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By thebunnyhunter

@video_game_king: If you still want that steam key for The Walking Dead then just say so and ill pm it to you

Also i have a steam key for Hotline Miami looking to offload, so whoever wants it can have it. Also Walking Dead for whoever wants it too

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@thebunnyhunter:

Not really. I've already played it on the 360, and it's a damn good game.