Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -
Me, Patrick, and half of Pascual

The next episode of Steve & Matt(s) (minus Kessler because he had adult things to do today) is here!

Click here to listen!

Pascual and I threw Patrick in the back of the Amateur DumpTruck and talked about Phil Fish, Patrick getting hit on by all the ladies in college for wearing Leather Pants, GiantBomb's status, Godzilla, and more!

This is only my 4th podcast produced and one of about a dozen things I've been in. I would appreciate any feedback.

We got more interviews coming this week. I'll be out of town for the next month, so I'm just front loading a lot of scheduled interviews. Thanks!

@stevenbeynon

#1 Posted by ThePickle (4190 posts) -

minus Kessler because he had adult things to do

like... sex? or taxes?

#2 Posted by DeeGee (2144 posts) -
#3 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

like... sex? or taxes?

Tune in later this week for those hot scoops!

#4 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3696 posts) -

Great listen to while on a run really enjoyed hearing from Patrick about last weekends events, can't wait for the next one Steve and Matt. Hate to open old wounds of stupid shit that Patrick forgot but wonder if he remembers that Co-Op episode he did with the Area 5 guys with him dancing in short shorts? That episode was one of the more weirder moments in that web series.

#5 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6999 posts) -

Go get your Vita charger!

#6 Edited by tolecover (23 posts) -

It's like the Interview Dumptruck, but it drives on the left side of the road. (If Pascual drove it.)

#7 Edited by csl316 (9249 posts) -

Tell me less about Kessler's adult things.

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

Good job guys. It was good to listen to.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@thepickle said:

like... sex? or taxes?

I don't think you could post that without getting triple banned.

#10 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

Great listen to while on a run really enjoyed hearing from Patrick about last weekends events, can't wait for the next one Steve and Matt. Hate to open old wounds of stupid shit that Patrick forgot but wonder if he remembers that Co-Op episode he did with the Area 5 guys with him dancing in short shorts? That episode was one of the more weirder moments in that web series.

That's amazing.

#11 Posted by Hengst (47 posts) -

I heard he fell down some stairs.

#12 Edited by Brendan (8021 posts) -

It won't work on my phone :(

#13 Posted by pa21ris (150 posts) -

Good episode guys. Really enjoyed listening to it. Also now Steve has turned me on to watch all the godzilla films.

#14 Posted by Zacagawea (1609 posts) -

@brendan: It won't work on my phone OR my tablet! Double fucking sadface.

#15 Edited by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

@pa21ris said:

Good episode guys. Really enjoyed listening to it. Also now Steve has turned me on to watch all the godzilla films.

Go here to Crackle. They have most the newer ones which are a lot easier to watch. They're all still dudes in monster suits though. Totally watch "Godzilla: Final Wars", that's a must-see. "Godzilla vs. Destroyah" and "Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidora: Giant Monsters All Out Attack" are also fantastic.

#16 Edited by mrfluke (5316 posts) -

nice, the epic steve initiative continues! (still hope you get some legit game journo work soon )

will give this a listen

#17 Edited by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

nice, the epic steve initiative continues! (still hope you get some legit game journo work soon )

will give this a listen

Thanks duder. Let me know what you think of the show when you listen!

#18 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

@brendan said:

It won't work on my phone :(

@brendan: It won't work on my phone OR my tablet! Double fucking sadface.

It works on my iPhone 5. I just hit the Play button. Just gotta zoom in a bit since the button is small on the phone's screen.

#19 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it :D

#20 Edited by Sweep (8949 posts) -

@matt: I'm not enjoying it.

#21 Posted by Pezen (1656 posts) -

Quite enjoyed the podcast, sounds like something I would definitely continue listening to.

#22 Edited by Matt (967 posts) -
#23 Edited by MrSpaceMan (118 posts) -

@matt @epicsteve @mattbodega

Good job gents, really enjoyed the show! Hope there's more to come. Like I said in the other blog, some of the best non-professional stuff out there. I don't normall listen to stuff from people who aren't cemented personalities.