#1  Edited By TrashMustache
TrashMustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By TrashMustache

obviously i should mention that when the path cleared i died immediately after. otherwise i wouldn't post this forum :p

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PercyChuggs

Use Kind Code and let the computer get past that section for you, then begin playing it again.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thrawn1

if it's the part i'm thinking of, the guy with the flag will make a run for the building. To trigger this, you need to kill a shit load of people and sort be behind/near him.

jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jimbojones

i just beat the game. the ending is incredible. i really like the backgrounds. look phenominal

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

I had the same problem, and it's not confined to the PS3 version. I got in the second time. What I did was to pick off as many as I could then join the team at the foot of the steps to initiate the cut scene, of a pillar falling and everyone storming in. I think you have to take out those on the upper floors, but tbh I am not entirely sure what I did. Try to join Rezhnov as soon as he says so.

Oh yeah, press action button (not sure on PS3) to take out the flag :). It's another lame design flaw is that the command prompt does not come up until you go back into the building. On the PC version at least from my experience.

jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jimbojones

Lol PS3 flopping as usual. You kill as many enemies untill they start repeating the spawn. Then you run up and the pillar falls over allowing you to go into the building

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PureRok
jimbojones said:
"Lol PS3 flopping as usual. You kill as many enemies untill they start repeating the spawn. Then you run up and the pillar falls over allowing you to go into the building"
That's not a PS3 bug. This occurred when I played it on the PC.
jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jimbojones
PureRok said:
"jimbojones said:
"Lol PS3 flopping as usual. You kill as many enemies untill they start repeating the spawn. Then you run up and the pillar falls over allowing you to go into the building"
That's not a PS3 bug. This occurred when I played it on the PC."
Me 2. I did not run into this problem. Maybe you're just cursed
Jimbo1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jimbo1991

Heart of The Reich

I've made i up to where the pillar should come crashing down but nothing seems to happen :S
I'm on the Xbox and there are no enemies left trying to kill me, just the ones running to the left who pay no attention to you what so ever.
Any ideas why the flagbearer is just staying in one position and not running up towards the barbed wire? (where the pillar should come down)?
Any suggestions please post. Cheers

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Where are you exactly?
Begining? middle? end of level?
the middle of the level is when you have the destroy the 4 anti air guns, the end is when your actually storming the building it self and the steps.

the end of the level you just have to keep killing enemies as many as possible and moving forward.
till the pillar falls.

One glitch to watch out for when destroying the 4 anti air guns is your allies not spawning right, it will come down to just 3 guys on your side making it harder then hell to storm the anti air guns.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Lunarbunny

The stairs are a bitch, just push and try to hold outside the pillars. Don't follow the flag bearer too closely or you'll get roasted.

I played on Hardened and it probably took me 20-30 attempts for it to work.

Jimbo1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jimbo1991

im at the end of the mission, when the pillar is meant to fall down, ive destroyed the anti air guns, that wasn't too hard, it's just this part when i know whats meant to happen, it just isnt :S

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Well, the PS3 is just a port after all. You would do better on the 360 or PC to play the game.  You can still use the PS3 as a paper weight though.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Lunarbunny

All the PS3 bashers need to go take a breather, this is just a terribly (more so than usual) designed segment of this game. Try it on Hardened or Veteran and see if you don't get pissed off.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Captain_Fookup

That game was a complete piss off on veteran every damn Nazi fuck had easily 5 Mashers a piece, don't even get me started on the Japanese. Take pot shots at those Nazi fucks chucking grenades back at them, after about 30-45 times of retrying it the AI sometimes takes pity on you and turns down the bullshit.