Subscription info

Beherit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I may just be a moron but can someone tell me how/where I can find the info on when my sub end? When I check billing I can't seem to find the info and what looks like should be a link to the info is plain text :/.

Thanks

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By cornbredx

I don't think you can mess with billing info right now because they're doing work on the store or whatever.

I'm not even able to open my billing page at the moment. It's all greyed out (again, though, they've been doing work on the site and I assume that's why).

It has this message instead:

"In an effort to serve you better we are retraining our financial monkeys. These features will be back online soon. Thank you for your patience."

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

I'm guessing this might be something that is still in flux with the recent transition to using an external service to manage subscriptions and billing. You should check with someone like @rorie or maybe @jslack.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By jslack

@cornbredx: @beherit: Hello there. Yes indeed, some features of the new billing system are still being worked on, and sub history is not entirely accessible yet. I can send you your sub information in a PM if you'd like.

We expect these features to go out after the big live live show. We hope it will be done within a week or so. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the mean time, let support, or me, or another staff know if there's anything we can do to help you.

Beherit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: if you could pm my info that would be fantastic, I'm trying to sort it out as I think my account expires tomorrow and I may need to change my info :P I cant miss the Big Live Show Live!

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beherit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you kindly good sir

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jslack

@beherit: No prob! Enjoy the show, see you in chat!

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_insane: I had the same problem yesterday and asked Rorie if I had to do it again and he said I had to. You should see the billing page instantly add another year when you pay, and then you get an email.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_insane: Hey there. I'd be more than happy to send you your current subscription information so you'll be able to know what's going on. Also, as Rorie said yesterday, if anything was done in error yesterday in relation to the sale, he would comp you at that price, so we'll make sure to take care of you.