SUMMER PLANS!!!

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By tofford

I currently have a small gap in my busy exam schedule to let you know about my big yet slightly sad summer plans. Essentially I have a lot of free time and plan on using it to play a lot of the games I havnt had time to play yet. I will be posting initial impressions and reviews of all the games with the idea to be doing a different game each week. Heres a list of a few of the games I plan to play.
Resident Evil 5
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Battlefield: Bad Company
FarCry 2
Call of Duty : World at War
Banjo Kazooie : Nuts and Bolts
Hopefully I will be able to get some more people reading my blog this way and give you guys an extra opinion on these games. It will all start about the end of June and I plan on trying to get the word out there to users and if anyone reads this I would appreciate the help.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

I currently have a small gap in my busy exam schedule to let you know about my big yet slightly sad summer plans. Essentially I have a lot of free time and plan on using it to play a lot of the games I havnt had time to play yet. I will be posting initial impressions and reviews of all the games with the idea to be doing a different game each week. Heres a list of a few of the games I plan to play.
Resident Evil 5
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Battlefield: Bad Company
FarCry 2
Call of Duty : World at War
Banjo Kazooie : Nuts and Bolts
Hopefully I will be able to get some more people reading my blog this way and give you guys an extra opinion on these games. It will all start about the end of June and I plan on trying to get the word out there to users and if anyone reads this I would appreciate the help.