This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by weirdo (150 posts) -

http://gamejam.bossastudios.com/ So this is interesting, it's quite hard what to say, the controls are a bit... funny to say the least but at the same time i find it interesting. Someone should show this to Vinny

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11396 posts) -

I second the idea of Vinny and this game. Preferably in the form of a live Quick Look.

#3 Posted by Baustad (72 posts) -

I like how you've won when you've removed the old heart and just put the new heart in the chest cavity. The lungs may be lying on a table, the ribs may be scattered all over the floor and the heart isn't even connected to anything, but "Looks fine to me, I'm sure he'll live...".

#4 Posted by weirdo (150 posts) -

@Baustad said:

I like how you've won when you've removed the old heart and just put the new heart in the chest cavity. The lungs may be lying on a table, the ribs may be scattered all over the floor and the heart isn't even connected to anything, but "Looks fine to me, I'm sure he'll live...".

It's like this song only replace "Engineer" with "Doctor"

#5 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Baustad said:

That was my first thought as well. 
Well ok, no, my first thought was "Well, of course this patient is having a bad day, about 90% of all his organs are missing! why are we operating this guy? He's gonna be like a weaker form of vegetable! curse you, cruel world!" 
#6 Posted by SikNastiWitIt (23 posts) -
#7 Posted by Bollard (5845 posts) -

@SikNastiWitIt: Trying to watch that in a lecture with no sound and not laughing so loud the lecturer notices was a challenge yesterday.

#8 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Its not Lupus.

#9 Edited by SikNastiWitIt (23 posts) -

@Chavtheworld: Lol, not the best plan. When I was watching it I was in tears, you really need the sound, it's the best part of it imo.

#10 Posted by Bollard (5845 posts) -

@SikNastiWitIt said:

@Chavtheworld: Lol, not the best plan. When I was watching it I was in tears, you really need the sound, it's the best part of it imo.

I really enjoyed it without too :P

#11 Edited by John1912 (1970 posts) -

I like to think this is taking place in some guys garage. The guy was THROWN out of medical school, and now kid naps homeless in order to practice his craft.

#12 Posted by Castiel (2733 posts) -

The game didn't work properly for me. I lost control when ever i picked something up, it just became a little unresponsive.

But I still want to se Vinny quick look this.

#13 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Closing down this duplicate thread, original is here. Always search before you post.