SwitchGames lets players, ahem, Switch Games.

Tarakun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Tarakun

I was on G4's site looking for a review of World of Goo when I saw an article they had posted up. It was a beautiful and shameless plug for a website called Switchgames. I hit the link and checked it out. It looks pretty cool.

It is an online trading post for video games. You tell it what games you have that you are willing to trade and what games you want and it finds people that match you. I uploaded a bunch of games, and it seems to work pretty well. I could check what people wanted my games, and then look through what they had to trade. It felt like being on a playground trading Pokemon cards. There is no charge to trade, no points system. Just games for games. Also, according to G4's Article on their  Website, players can even send a kickback to the developer of the game they're trading for. Could this be a solution to the controversy over the used games market?

Shameless plugs abound:
Switchgames
G4's Article

Tarakun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tarakun

I was on G4's site looking for a review of World of Goo when I saw an article they had posted up. It was a beautiful and shameless plug for a website called Switchgames. I hit the link and checked it out. It looks pretty cool.

It is an online trading post for video games. You tell it what games you have that you are willing to trade and what games you want and it finds people that match you. I uploaded a bunch of games, and it seems to work pretty well. I could check what people wanted my games, and then look through what they had to trade. It felt like being on a playground trading Pokemon cards. There is no charge to trade, no points system. Just games for games. Also, according to G4's Article on their  Website, players can even send a kickback to the developer of the game they're trading for. Could this be a solution to the controversy over the used games market?

Shameless plugs abound:
Switchgames
G4's Article

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

Looks cool. I never really liked Goozex, but this looks like it could actually be useful.