TANG season 2 -> TANNG!!

Pepsicolaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Pepsicolaboy

So I thought of this when I was reading over pbhawks45's forum post from earlier today regarding retro-reviews on GB.

So here it is;

This Aint No New Game (a.k.a TANNG)

It would be the same as the dreamcast retrospective quick looks except a more regular feature (for the duration fo season 2 anyway) in which the guys whent through some of their favourite or least favourite games of all time (or whatever period they wanted, in fact the particular console or period could form the basis of the season).

Im sure the guys would find a way to make this idea even better...maybe the GB community can too!

What do you think?

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rayfield

Road Rash 2 Endurance Run.
Pepsicolaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Pepsicolaboy
@Rayfield: done.
Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Rayfield

Sweet.

spacetrucking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By spacetrucking

I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in learning more about the history of video gaming and this would probably serve that purpose.However, wouldn't this be better in the form of a written feature ? I doubt the Bomb Squad has the time to go through old games to record footage.  Many of them, while enjoyable, took way too long and required a lot of effort to complete or even get to the memorable parts.

Also, I found that most of these old games are good only from a retrospective point of view and when you go back to play some of your old favorites, you just end up getting frustrated and it just ends us destroying the nostalgic feeling you had for them.