Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Hector

‘Terminator Salvation’ Concept Art

Over the weekend, we got a sneak peek of what some of the visual effects in Terminator Salvation will look like. I think it’s important that they don’t go too advanced, because, after all,  TerminatorSalvation happens before the critical event in each of the three previous films. That critical event is the deployment of a Terminator to stop John Connor.

So while each Terminator was presumably more powerful as the first trilogy progressed, the events in the new movie take place before the T-800 . So it’s actually got to be a little more lower rent than you might expect.

I think Martin Laing and the creative team have done a great job with their concepts for the next movie, based on this concept art, which you can get almost anywhere now; we picked it up at Geek Tyrant.

T-600

Source

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hector

‘Terminator Salvation’ Concept Art

Over the weekend, we got a sneak peek of what some of the visual effects in Terminator Salvation will look like. I think it’s important that they don’t go too advanced, because, after all,  TerminatorSalvation happens before the critical event in each of the three previous films. That critical event is the deployment of a Terminator to stop John Connor.

So while each Terminator was presumably more powerful as the first trilogy progressed, the events in the new movie take place before the T-800 . So it’s actually got to be a little more lower rent than you might expect.

I think Martin Laing and the creative team have done a great job with their concepts for the next movie, based on this concept art, which you can get almost anywhere now; we picked it up at Geek Tyrant.

T-600

Source

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

Oh god. I wish someone could get this franchise back in the hands of James Cameron.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Dood, Salvation is gonna be so stonking fucking awesome...if only for the fucking ending.  Most. Epic. Ending. Ever.

By all means, I can spoil it for everyone, but man...it's just something that will have to be seen to be believed!!!
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

No way. That film is going to be a generic mess and a waste of everyone's time. To me, the Terminator canon will always be The Terminator, Terminator 2 and T2 3D. Everything else is just big budget fan-fiction.