The Beatles: Rock Band Dilemma

SofaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SofaKing

So I'm really late to the Guitar Hero/Rock Band craze. I never really found the games worth purchasing due to only mild interest in the concept, and also lack of songs I actually enjoy. Then The Beatles: Rock Band came out. So I finally got around to buying that a few months ago. And it's great. I love it. But I have this dilemma. I've only played the game a handful of times since (some long sessions, but that's it). The reason is, I can't listen to these songs over and over. I want to get good at, for instance, learning A Day In The Life, but that would require that I listen to the song through my television numerous times. And I can't let that happen. Because that's a damn good song. And I'm not about to wear it out. I want to hear that song when I listen to Sgt. Pepper in full. And I especially don't want to be cut off from the song when I screw up, having to start it from the beginning. 

Maybe I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to this sort of thing, but that's my problem. The drums and guitar sit there in the corner.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Uhhh.... dude. This is The Beatles. Their music never gets old. That's why they're the greatest band of all time. Also, you know, you don't have to play the same one song over and over. There's like 40+ on the disc, and probably somewhere near 60-70 if you download all the DLC. I doubt you'll be playing the game so much that you get totally sick of all those songs. Oh, and by the way, the game has a No Fail Mode, so you don't ever have to get cut off again.