#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

GAME and Gamestation yesterday started there FireSale, in which they are selling a mess of games for under £5. Now starting tomorrow they are moving on to selling consoles dirt cheap.

"PSP's

BASE MODEL: £29.99

2000: £39.99

PSP GO AND 3003: £49.99

WII'S:

WHITE: £39.99

BLACK: £49.99

BLUE WITH LONDON MARIO OLYMPICS: £59.99

RED LIMITED EDITION MARIO: £59.99

PS3'S:

40GB, 80GB AND 60GB: £99.99

120GB AND 160GB: £129.99

250GB AND 320GB: £149.99

XBOX 360:

20GB AND 60GB; £69.99

250GB Super Elite: £99.99

250GB SLIM: £129.99

NINTENDO DS:

ORIGINAL: £19.99

The Lites and dsi's are also reduced but cannot remember prices but from the top of my head I think the DS Lites are £34.99 and the DSI's are either £49.99 or £59.99."

This was taken from this guy, although not confirmed by the company, these are some great deals.

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5733 posts) -

That would actually mean going in to the shop... and I don't want to do that. I was in there on Tuesday and nothing was great so I doubt I'll go back.

#3 Posted by alternate (2720 posts) -

These are used prices remember. 40gb used PS3 £99 vs £150 for a new 160gb

#4 Edited by CABBAGES (541 posts) -

I might get a new ps3 at those prices as my 60gb one is not big enough :(

If i get a new one should i keep my 60gb one as it is a launch jap PS3 so it has the emotion engine stuff and that in it ?

#5 Posted by Horrifying (38 posts) -

@CABBAGES: Just swap the HDD out. It's really easy. D:

#6 Posted by sanchopanza (247 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

That would actually mean going in to the shop... and I don't want to do that. I was in there on Tuesday and nothing was great so I doubt I'll go back.

Yeh, I went in today and the only games that had a decent price drop were either old as dinosaur bones or complete crap, somehow despite the price cuts they made on decent games, they were still worse value than other places. Some games didn't even get a cut, they had 4 copies of FFIV on PSP all £15...you can get it new from play for £8.

That said a £35 DS is a nice deal, if true, might get one to play some new pokemens.

#7 Posted by RedHatDrew (336 posts) -

Happy hunting, UK gamers!

#8 Posted by realph (263 posts) -

A quick heads up, I picked up 10,000 MS Points at my local GAME this evening for like 38 quid.

#9 Posted by mandude (2666 posts) -

Pretty fucking jealous. Hard to complain about Amazon's prices, but I want Nier and Valkyria Chronicles in exchange for dirt. :( Also wouldn't mind picking up an Xbox and a Wii.

#10 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@realph

A quick heads up, I picked up 10,000 MS Points at my local GAME this evening for like 38 quid.

Now that's pretty awesome!
#11 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -

Aren't these all used products? Will have a look and check what games they have left.

I will punch any employee which asks me if I need help.

#12 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

I went in to the two Games in my town during my lunch hour and not a sign of any special deals on anything. Just the a few low priced 2nd hand games which is nothing special.

#13 Posted by Jackaloado (20 posts) -

I was just in Gamestation and they have quite a few new games on sale like Halo Anniversary and Rayman Origins. They are still more expensive than buying them new from Amazon. There is a serious amount of good pre-owned games going really cheap though - I picked up Darksiders, Dragon Age: Origins and Fallout: New Vegas all for £4.98 each. All in mint condition. The selection of pre-owned games in my local GAME was no where near as good. The website is mostly out of stock on the good games already.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/xbox-360/spring-clean/?cm_sp=offers-_-mint-_-360