The "I hope UPF gets uploaded before Tuesday" Thread.

maniacjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hope UPF is uploaded before Tuesday.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@minivan: Haha, nice.

There was also Rorie letting the guests in, e-Carga and Chalk and Cheese, from what I saw. Buuut I missed a majority of it, so I'd like to see it uploaded as well.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It's usually uploaded pretty quickly, the only really extended period of time I remember it taking recently was a couple of weeks ago when it went up, had severe audio issues and was pulled so Vinny could try and fix it. :/

EricSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back in my day, we were lucky to get Friday premium shows archived on the site by Tuesday and we liked it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

When it takes a while, that's usually as the result of a bad upload that no one can fix before we all get back into the studio on Monday.

My favorite complaint was the guy who thought that Patrick had taken down UPF because he did the Chicago stream right beforehand and didn't want the competition. :|

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@rorie said:

My favorite complaint was the guy who thought that Patrick had taken down UPF because he did the Chicago stream right beforehand and didn't want the competition. :|

Oh yeah? Prove it didn't happen!!~

That's what I thought!

that is incredible, lol

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You really delivered on the thread title, and for that I respect you, I respect your brother Errol, and I wish you both the best in your endeavors.

maniacjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All hail the Giant bomb. 8:33 pm. Time to finally relax after that meat tornado.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Resources is on alert for this one. Danny O'Dwyer is trying to submarine the sight!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@rorie: You should just perpetuate that beef. It will be like a year long wrestling angle that culminates at PAX Royal Rumble next year.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

When it takes a while, that's usually as the result of a bad upload that no one can fix before we all get back into the studio on Monday.

I mean, it's not like Patrick was exactly fighting that idea, if not perpetuating the beef himself.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

99% of the time UPF is up just a couple of hours after airing.

maniacjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minivan: Oh no?? Gang Beasts!! Bar none, my favorite game played by the fellas in a long while.