The Witcher Enhanced Edition Problems

Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Well, i just downloaded the The Witcher Enhanced Edition, now its telling me that I need to download the english pack to the game, can anyone help me with this?? Where can I download the english pack, any advice would greatly help.
Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Chris2KLee
@quantumshift5 said:
" Well, i just downloaded the The Witcher Enhanced Edition, now its telling me that I need to download the english pack to the game, can anyone help me with this?? Where can I download the english pack, any advice would greatly help. "
Did you buy it through Steam? Otherwise I believe the main Witcher site has files for DL, but I don't know if language packs are part of it. I actually haven't tried installing my steam copy yet so I'm not sure what the process is.
Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@Chris2KLee:
No I did not buy it off steam.
Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Chris2KLee
@quantumshift5 said:
" @Chris2KLee: No I did not buy it off steam. "
That could be the issue then. Which site did you buy it from? If it was a foreign site there is a good chance that the default langauge is set to something else than English. The current Official site seems to have removed the links to the language packs, but you should be able to find them on game file sites like fileplanet or fileshack. Shouldn't too much of an issue.