#1 Posted by core1065 (542 posts) -

I don't know if anyone cares, but I really enjoy video game music and video game licensed music. So I thought I would put the link to Jonathan Blows:The Witness, trailer song. Its a kind of light, whimsical song.

Glass Window, by: Mediaeval baebes

#2 Posted by axf4ever (40 posts) -

I liked that song and was wondering what it was, thanks for sharing :]

#3 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2211 posts) -

It's a lovely song that really made that Witness demo.

#4 Posted by Alekss (327 posts) -

Isnt his name Blow and not Blows?

#5 Posted by TournamentOfHate (391 posts) -

I think he just forgot the apostrophe. Regardless, thanks for the song, I was wonderning what it was. :D

#6 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4154 posts) -

The new GB Matrix lets "Full Edit" :D

#7 Posted by mellotronrules (1172 posts) -

yeah looking forward to the tunes for the witness- braid had such a great soundtrack.

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6331 posts) -

I was wondering what this song was. Cheers!

#9 Posted by TangoUp (307 posts) -

Yeah, the Witness trailer introduced me to Mediaeval Baebes. I've been listening to their songs since then, and they're really good.

#10 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -

@tangoup said:

Yeah, the Witness trailer introduced me to Mediaeval Baebes. I've been listening to their songs since then, and they're really good.

Any particular recommendations? I've listened to a few others from The Rose, but they're not as pleasant as Glass Window.

#11 Posted by TangoUp (307 posts) -

Ok, my personal favorite so far is,

It is very different in tone to Glass Window but I love it. I found a playlist of their songs that ranges from Glass Window's tone to Omnes Gentes Plaudite. Try it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVKLo9YepUg&feature=share&list=AL94UKMTqg-9A48KAUj3Uur3NZgo9BNyVy

#12 Posted by hiono (48 posts) -

i really liked the first song for some reason