This weeks Sessler's Soapbox: Keep It Single, Stupid!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

I agree with him.  Not every game does need multiplayer.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

for me: I like mp and all, but I'm honestly not going to play a meh game's mp.  While I'll play through the single player for the unique experience, truth is, why would I play a sub-par game's mp when I could play the 1337 game's mp. 
And for good FPS without mp it follows the same rule as anygame-- does it have enough awesomeness/per minute to equal the price?  If no, then truth is I'll probably wait until it goes down in price.   Kameo is a good example.  Awesome game, 8 hours.  Got it for $8, so epic and one of my favorite 360 games.  I wouldn't buy it for $60 though, it's just not worth it.

-- and honestly, if you know your game isn't great screw multiplayer and focus on a better single player.  Becaus ehonestly, I'm not going to play Prey online.  I'll play it through though
Truth is for me, I really just have 1 big multiplayer game (halo 3) and then I'll play through single players.  not to say I don't play other mp's at all (played a lot of vegas and cod) but it's just hard to play all them at once.