To those who use gamefly

outlaw4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By outlaw4020

for users who use gamefly service how long does it usually take for gamefly to receive a game back?  i recently sent a game back a week ago and they have yet to receive it.  I used to have gamefly when it only had one shipping center in CA but i wasn't playing the games as much as i should tot ake advantage of the service plus it took a long time to get games and send them back.  In june i joined the service again mainly because i had alot of free time with being off from school, and them opening up some shipping centers on the eastcoast.  The shipping problem still doesn't seemed to be any better.  I wish it was as fast as netflix as gamefly seems to be the best online game renting service out there.

How long does it take for gamefly to recieve your games?

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Batman

Most post offices alert Gamefly right away, so they usually send me a new game the same day I send an old one in.  If its been over a week you should probably report a shipping problem and they'll send you your next game.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By duxup
Batman said:
"Most post offices alert Gamefly right away, so they usually send me a new game the same day I send an old one in.  If its been over a week you should probably report a shipping problem and they'll send you your next game."
Yeah once they started that service the turn around time picked up for me, before that it was a week.
outlaw4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By outlaw4020

How can you tell if your post office is able to use fastreturn service?