Transistor Gameplay(Off-screen)

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

For those of us that weren't lucky enough to go to PAX here's some Transistor gameplay. The audio isn't that good due to it being recorded off-screen. Still, if you want to see what the game looks like in action then you should watch this. I'm pretty impressed with it. I'm glad they didn't make a game that played like Bastion. It emphasizes turn-based gameplay with direct combat. Seems like a strange battle system but I'm sure it'll be fine.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

SOLD, probably.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Looks like Parasite Eve/Vagrant Story style combat with a bit more emphasis on the TB system... perhaps a melding of VS and VATS (which is a-okay by me)? I dunno, I don't see why I'm trying to categorize it here but that's the best I got.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Strange. Looks like a game to get I could get lost in though. Not lost confused, but lost, you know, immersed.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I said this in the other thread, but I feel like they're building this game specifically for me. Can't wait.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By MEATBALL

Wow, this looks super awesome. Obviously the debut trailer made the game look like it was more Bastion but with a new world and story, which I was plenty happy about, but I'm extremely pleased to see that this is definitely its own thing.

Goddamn I want this game right now. Can't wait for more SuperGiant gameplay, Kasavin story, Jen Zee art and Darren Korb music. :P

sweetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This looks great, now I'm just sad I have to wait 7+ months for it - or even longer if they make some exclusivity deal with a console company.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Here's some direct feed gameplay. It's an interview so it has talking and audio, but it cuts to just the game several times.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Here's some direct feed gameplay. It's an interview so it has talking and audio, but it cuts to just the game several times.

I was playing Bastion as I was watching that. Transistor looks like a great follow up.