Trophies worth/or not

pimsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By pimsy

Now I know there are some people who are just asking what games have trophies and what don’t but I don’t.
What I really want to know is who is going to put some effort into getting them, all be it from just 1 bronze or all trophies and platinum.

Super Stardust

Confirmed

So these are some I can think of off the top of my head that are getting them some point soon.

So all I want to know is which of you is going for gold…platinum or just get them as they come and more important are they worth it

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Meh. I own a PS3 so don't think im a hater, but they are really not doin for me. Im already at 15,000 + points on Xbox and besides I love the 360 controller so most my Multiplat games Im buying for 360

I will however buy Killzone 2, LBP and MAG

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I've already gotten all of the ones in Super Stardust HD, I'm just waiting for Burnout and Uncharted to implement them.  I told myself I'd make an effort to get all of them.

Leone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Leone

I wish all games would eventually get them- It'd probably make me replay Metal Gear Solid 4 some more times and I'd definitely love to see them in Ratchet and Clank. You'd think for games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto 4 that have achievements on the 360, it wouldn't be all that hard to make similar ones for the trophy system on the PS3.

I know that once I finally have some games that have trophies in 'em, I'll invariably force myself to get the platinum ones. I just need some games to actually try that on.

pimsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pimsy
JNYR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By JNYR

I don't see why Sony didn't make it mandatory for all games to have trophies like Microsoft did, I think they would have a much bigger impact.

HardLeft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By HardLeft

I think its a nice feature and if you don't like it you can easily ignore it.