Twitter comments question

LemonJoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LemonJoose

I just looked at the site activity feed, and I see a lot of user tweets in there. Are these tweets comments on news stories, or does the site just show every tweet made by GB users? Also, what is the mechanism by which these tweets get into the GB site activity feed? I don't see buttons for commenting via Twitter at the bottom of news articles.

Pardon my ignorance. I've never used Twitter.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

You can link your twitter account to your profile so that your tweets become your status updates here.

LemonJoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LemonJoose

@MikkaQ: I was looking for some kind of Twitter account linkage setting on my GB account settings page, but I didn't see it in there. Is that something that's done in your Twitter account settings?

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

I've done it so long ago that I can't remember, but the option is somewhere on your profile page, or settings here on Giantbomb.

LemonJoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LemonJoose

OK. I see the Twitter synching feature is on the Account Summary tab, not on the Settings tab. Also, I noticed that GB news articles have the Twitter button at the top of the article and not at the bottom of the article text or down by the commenting box.