Video Podcast?

familyguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've just been curious if there has ever been a video bombcast and if people would watch it? Was just curious if its possible at all? Just set up a video in a corner?

ConstantineL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They did somethings like this a while ago with Dave and Alexis, also the Drew's trip to North Korea was kinda like a video podcast. Both of these used the video to some effect greater than just putting the people on camera though. I really don't see GB doing much in the line of video podcasts, outside of the Jar Times, and the odd Patrick Klepek thing that is.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Clonedzero

Well the late night E3 stuff is basically just a video podcast with lots of guests. I can't imagine it'd be hard, but i generally listen to the bombcast in the car or in bed when i can't sleep. So i'm not really in the market for non-live video podcasts, but i'm not really against the idea.

Well bombin the AM is pretty much just that, and i occasionally watch that with morning coffee.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

There was one that happened during the new year last year where no one was together so they did a bombcast over skype or google hangout. That one was on video.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff has said multiple times that a video podcast would be pointless. He went on to say that people would just turn the video on and do other things while listening to it as background noise so why bother having video at all.