Vinny Caravella's Casually Racist Black IPA

sgtsyph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sgtsyph

So after seeing that mailbag featuring Rorie's eerie/adorable shirt and beer inspired by Vinny I couldn't shake the idea of special ordering some Casually Racists for myself from the Columbia Brewing Company. So I hopped on the Googles and did the best searching I could but I failed to come up with a hit in line with the info I gathered from the video. They say it comes from the Columbia Brewing Company supposedly located in Boston. The closest thing I got to that was a Columbia Brewing Company located in B.C., Canada.

The label work on the bottle does hint toward the possibility that this brewer may have a small local business with no intention of mass production but I bet if enough of us beer drinking/borderline alcoholic Giant Bomb members started flooding their inbox with product requests we may all revel in the smooth, crisp taste of Vinny's racism.

So does anyone know anything about this brewery out of Boston? Furthermore, would any of you buy their beer based solely on the positive reactions of the Bomb Squad?

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Animasta

the dude who made it blogged about it on this site in fact... I believe it's called brewing beer for Vinny or something.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sgtsyph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sgtsyph

@PeasantAbuse: Thanks!

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By JoeyRavn

Pardon the ignorance, but what exactly does "IPA" mean? I assume it has nothing to do with the International Phonetic Alphabet, and if you take me away from Philology, I'm lost :O

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Animasta

india pale ale according to wikipedia (I thought it was Irish but I don't drink beer lol)