Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By holycrapitsadam

Is there a list or a compilation somewhere of Vinny's dad jokes over the years?I think he has a great sense of humor and comes up with some real gems.A couple ones that I still remember are when they were talking about smart fridges and Vinny asked why they need a camera inside the fridge. So you could see the salad "dressing".The other one I still remember was Vinny asking if you tape Salt to a Gun is it considered "a salt with a deadly weapon"Post some of your favorite or memorable Dad jokes from Vinny?

anockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Funnily enough, he had one today at the beginning of the Bombcast.

Why did the security system kick his roommate out?

Because he stopped chippin' in.

copo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bombcast 664, 2:29:13

In reference to Walter Day (with his alleged lying and manipulation around scores) perhaps working at Foot Locker on the side:

"Foot Locker knows a lot about sneaks, then."

Followed by a very charitable "mmhm" from a few.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

The one that stands out to me is the PS5 stream where they asked if they were going to get a price for the system, Vinny asked if Insomniac was going to be on there, and when they said yes, he said then for sure they would get a Price.

CurseOfTheWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just rewatched "Tender, Loving, Care" and his Peter Lorie, "Even KEELED YOUR FACE!" to the phrase, "I am even-keeled" is hilarious. Dan's reaction of literally dropping off the side of the table is perfect.