Vote for the greatest Giant Bomb GotYxYouTube video of all time!

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Poll Vote for the greatest Giant Bomb GotYxYouTube video of all time! (42 votes)

ASMR with AXNR 19%
Giant Bomb Build Club 2%
Drew Scanlon Sports Expert 21%
Epiphone 5%
DIY: Fun N' Easy 5%
Hat Chat 0%
Fuck You Patrick 0%
The Taco Bell Challenge 0%
Caravella's Chitchen (Kitchen) 10%
Reaction Vid!!! 10%
Meme Mondays 5%
Jason's Top 10s 2%
Grocery Haul 17%
In Memoriam 0%

Though not as extravagant as previous GotY videos (although Dan did spend $90.93 on Taco Bell...) I thought there was a lot of really clever stuff in this year's GotY. ASMR with AXNR is fucking genius. I literally lost it the first time Jeff held his hand up behind the groceries. Vinny made me real fucking hungry (and we have the same measuring cup!) and Dan is a nightmare human who needs a better camera.

That said, after Austin's meta-as-fuck reaction video, having him cap it off with Meme Mondays was so delicious it ticked me in all the right ways. "That Face When Meme Mondays". Stop it! You're the fucking worst/best.

So what do you guys think? Who has the best chance of making it as a YouTube personality when games writing inevitably implodes upon itself?

• 
megabattimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By megabattimus

Reaction Vid was beyond amazing, like damn Austin nailed it. Build Club was also insanely good, like I want that and Vinny's Chitchen to be real things that actually exist.

ASMR with AXLR was great too, as was Vinny Shredding, Jeff's DIY and Grocery Haul stuff, Drew's Guide to F1 and Jason's In Memoriam.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#2 sgtsphynx  Moderator

Which one was Epiphone again?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

OK, but can we get a T-Shirt with the "Giant Bomb Build Club" logo on it? It was sick.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

They were a good concept but I thought some were overly long. Dan and Taco Bell was my runner up. My favourite is Drew Scanlon, Sports expert.