User Lists: 30

I'm lukewarm.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I had kind of stopped caring about this game, but this trailer has me interested again. Guess having a set date to look forward to again helps.

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Hyuzen

This trailer had the opposite effect than I'm sure it intended. I've sure the gameplay will be solid, but the story is starting to look kinda generic.

Lone dude loses his daughter and goes on a tale of revenge? I guess I was hoping for something a little more inventive than that.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm still pretty stoked for this game. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, and am just glad it is actually coming out and hopefully the extra time this game had to bake helps it turn out just right.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

OMG THAT GUY'S VOICE SUCKS SO BAAAAAAD

@hyuzen said:

This trailer had the opposite effect than I'm sure it intended. I've sure the gameplay will be solid, but the story is starting to look kinda generic.

Lone dude loses his daughter and goes on a tale of revenge? I guess I was hoping for something a little more inventive than that.

That's probably the reason why I think this is actually the first time they've divulged anything related to the game's story.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rafaelfc

I wish I could separate the game itself from it's development history (or what little we actually know) and frankly this seems like a hot mess to me right now due to all the delays.

I'll wait for reviews, hopefully this game is as awesome as they'd like us to believe

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Castiel

I think the game has a big change of either getting a lot of lukewarm reviews or a lot of very positive reviews. Of course I can't know for sure, but after the hype died down, and the game got delayed I'm a bit more sceptical towards it. I wouldn't be surprised if this game got mixed reviews, but I hope it will be good.

But Watch Dogs was always a game I would buy depending on the reviews. I think the game looked really cool to begin with, but my hype for the game died slowly and now I don't have any expectations left for it. If it's good it's good, and that's awesome, and if it's bad it's bad, and that would suck, but then I'm just going to skip it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really feel like a I have a need to play this game. It won't be hard for me to pass on this game if it doens't deliver.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dallas_Raines

Okay, now I'm really hoping for a big Assassin's Creed twist, because what they're showing looks lame as hell.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm still excited.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That's how the current old gen version looks like right? because some of that stuff didn't look as good as the previous demos.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The most interesting thing about this game will be the multiplayer. Calling it right now.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm starting to wonder why anyone was ever excited about this game, myself included.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By nightriff

Launch day I was sold on it, but now that I've had to wait I'll see what the reception is like before I purchase it.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16 chaser324  Moderator

Where are the wrist blades?

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Day one purchase for me.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Animations and the city look good, faces look like they've fallen behind other major AAA releases, even ones coming now (MGS and Infamous). Still a little excited for this but tapering off to be honest. I'm not sure what I expected the story to be but my heart sank when that girl was like "If you want revenge, take this phone".

Da fuck? *ugh* Sooooo gamey.

I thought I was just a hacker in a world full of hackers, not that I was given a super phone by some kind of weird corporate resistance team.

Is there actually driving in this game? Are there many open world games with lots of cars in them where you can't drive?

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyuzen said:

Yup. From being really excited about this game, that trailer just makes it look like some awful,cliched, action nonsense with a throwaway storyline.

I thought it was delayed because they didn't want it to clash with a better than expected AC, but now it just seems like it has always been a directionless mess.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there actually driving in this game? Are there many open world games with lots of cars in them where you can't drive?

There was driving in the 15 minute demo they released back in September.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@yummylee: Hey at least they didn't go for James McCaffrey!

Actually maybe they should have...

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

I still want to play it, but geeze ... end of may? ... I really would like to know what happend with the development of this game.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude said:

Oh yeah? Hm.. I guess ubisoft is making that driving game. Really curious what it feels like/how the roads are structured.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strainedeyes said:
@geraltitude said:

Oh yeah? Hm.. I guess ubisoft is making that driving game. Really curious what it feels like/how the roads are structured.

Loading Video...

Driving starts around 6:40.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@pr1mus said:

@yummylee: Hey at least they didn't go for James McCaffrey!

Actually maybe they should have...

I quite like me some McCaffrey gravel thank you very much. It's actually surprising that he isn't in more games.

baka_shinji17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#26  Edited By baka_shinji17

Will this be Rorie's most disappointing game of 2014? I guess we will have to wait and watch.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Yeah I was excited for this but no thanks now. Plenty of other games coming out.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude said:

@strainedeyes said:
@geraltitude said:

Loading Video...

Driving starts around 6:40.

sweet thanks for linking duder, looks just straight up open world to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, for whatever reason, this does not look very impressive to me anymore.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still super excited. I guess I'm one of the few that still are.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By Atwa

Nothing I have seen from the game makes me want to play it. I really wanna know what people see in it. Maybe Ubisoft is just horrible at demoing it but I don't see anything exciting. You drive, you shoot and you hack. Hacking seems very underwhelming, like lifting those road blocks they have shown in every trailer or a small piece of cover it all kinda seems very basic and predetermined. Of course that is all just from watching the few videos that are out, but they are supposed to make me want to buy it and failed in doing so.