What Are Some of Ryan's Favorite Movies?

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jrinswand

I'd like to have a movie marathon of some of Ryan's favorite movies, but I don't know which ones were his personal favorites. I've heard them talk about dumb action movies on the podcast for years, but when I try to think of particular movies, nothing comes to mind. Could you guys help me out?

Mister_Snig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Mister_Snig

Definitely check out The Fast and the Furious series. Bad Boys 2 also comes to mind, but I think that might be more of a Jeff thing. I've been thinking of tracking down the TANG movies so I can suffer along with him.

EDIT: This isn't really a movie, but I'm going to watch the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony in his honor. Dude loved the Olympics.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Torque for sure.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Fast and the Furious series for sure.

PulledaBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PulledaBrad

Ryan LOOOOVED the Rube Goldberg-esque Final Destination movies. Or just go to the nearest place that has DBOX.

Was kinda thinking the guys could do a live stream, when they are up to it, of them watching some of Ryans fav flicks. Like Alex and Rorie used to do.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's a really big coincidence that on the same day that Ryan passed, my friends and I made plans for a Fast and Furious marathon on Thursday...will be watching with my man in mind.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5