What is the best looking game on the market?

• 108 results
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Diamond
@toast_burner said:
ive just lost all hope in the GB community how crysis can get 48% and ubcharted 2 gets 43% is beyond me
I think PC fanboys are more likely to click on a thread like this than another group.  I think that influences it.

People saying Crysis is miles ahead of any other game, for example...
CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Crysis hands down. Uncharted a close second.

L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By L4wz
@Diamond said:
" @toast_burner said:
ive just lost all hope in the GB community how crysis can get 48% and ubcharted 2 gets 43% is beyond me
I think PC fanboys are more likely to click on a thread like this than another group.  I think that influences it.  People saying Crysis is miles ahead of any other game, for example... "

It doesn't make someone a fanboy to say that Crysis is ahead of it's time when it's true.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Diamond
@L4wz said:
" @Diamond said:
" @toast_burner said:
I think PC fanboys are more likely to click on a thread like this than another group.  I think that influences it.  People saying Crysis is miles ahead of any other game, for example... "
It doesn't make someone a fanboy to say that Crysis is ahead of it's time when it's true.
Crysis was ahead of its time, true.  People still acting like Uncharted 2 can't compare either didn't play Uncharted 2 or are fanboys.  There are a certain number of people who haven't played Crysis at high/very high settings and just assume it's still the best looking game as well, not their fault though, they've been influenced by others.

Not saying you can't still consider Crysis the best looking game, but Uncharted 2 has a lot of advantages graphically.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#105  Edited By sjschmidt93

If you're talking like screenshots, Crysis. But as mentioned UC2 does have great animations.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Crysis, but that's so good it's unfair, so I voted uncharted 2

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#107  Edited By buzz_clik

'Best looking' is such a nebulous term. Do you mean the art style? The crispness of the graphics? The level of realism? The frame rate? Apart from the fact it's a wholly subjective thing, it's also subjective within whatever facet someone chooses to focus on.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#108  Edited By Kohe321

In my opinion, it's uncharted 2. The fluidity of the animations as well as the crispness of the image/colors is really astounding.