What next-gen launch games are you looking forward too?

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AcidBrandon18

I plan on getting a PS4 and the main game I'm interested in is Knack. Mark Cerny is behind it and he has made some of my favorite character action games of my youth. Spyro and Ratchet are my top favs so I'm very interested in how Knack turns out. If I was getting an XboxOne I'd be interested in Forza 5 because Turn 10 can do no wrong and the game looks gorgeous. What launch games are you guys interested in?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Battlefield 4 and Battlefront 3. TESO somewhat.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlefield 4, Maybe Killer Instinct

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bluefish

Most of the launch games look really solid but none get my fire going aside from maybe Octadad: Dadliest Catch. Which, frankly, makes me feel weird about buying a next gen console when they launch...

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Division and Titan Fall since their new ips but games I know I'm getting since there established for me are nba2k14, bf4 infamousSS, killer instinct.

Tyrrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tyrrael

I'll definitely be getting Killzone: Shadow Fall whenever I get a PS4. Knack also looks interesting, and I may pick it up as well. Also, since I'll be getting a PS4 first and waiting on getting an Xbox One later, I'm not really that interested in any Xbox One exclusives, except for maybe Killer Instinct. Watch Dogs looks like it will be good too, but I'll probably take the wait and see approach with that one.

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlefield 4.

Dat Steyr Scout.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I love 3d platformers, and I think it's a shame that more don't get made. So I'm really looking forward to Knack. I have no idea how good it will be though.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the Killzone franchise and from what I've seen of Shadow Fall I like what I'm seeing with the potential for more open levels with secondary objectives. Watch_Dogs also looks pretty cool and Infamous: Second Son which I hope can still be released within Q1 2014.

Ninja_Welshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At launch, nothing (which makes me wonder why i'm getting a PS4 at launch?). The games i'm looking forward to are Destiny, MGS5, The Division and all that indie goodness!!

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By MEATBALL

TitanFall looks cool, Killzone Shadow Fall also looks like it could be great. I hope Knack is awesome, but all of the gameplay footage I've seen looks kind of uninteresting.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hunkulese

@acer51: I highly doubt Battlefront 3 will be a launch game considering the game has been in production for a couple months tops.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Evil Within..

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Watch Dogs, ACIV, Battlefield 4 and Knack

All four look like a lot of fun, but I'll only buy one at launch. Right now Watch Dogs is in the lead.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Assassin's Creed IV, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlefield IV, Watch Dogs, The Division, The Crew, Infamous Second Son. Some of those might not be launch games, but either way.

Mastercheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Battlefront 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Infamous Second Son.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed 4, Killzone Shadowfall, Outlast

They're not launch, but I'm also really excited for

• Infamous Second Son
  • Destiny
  • Metal Gear Sold 5
  • The Division
Aquablak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlefield 4 (64 players on console!), maybe Killzone, maybe Watch Dogs.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By zaccheus

Most of the games mentioned in this thread are not launch games. On launch I'm most interested in Watch Dogs and I'll probably end up playing KZ: Shadow Fall.

After launch I'm really excited for Infamous: SS, that's really the game I'm looking forward to.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@zaccheus said:

Most of the games mentioned in this thread are not launch games. On launch I'm most interested in Watch Dogs and I'll probably end up playing KZ: Shadow Fall.

After launch I'm really excited for Infamous: SS, that's really the game I'm looking forward to.

I was all for getting a PS4 at launch until I discovered that Second Son wasn't coming out until at least spring. Now I'm holding out and hoping there will be an Infamous bundle.

sonicrift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the last generational transition showed me anything, it'll be a year or 2 before it's worth buying a hockey game. I'm really sour over the fact that NHL 14 isn't coming to PS4 because that means NHL 15 is gonna be rough around the edges. Also, I'm craving some video hockey right now, so I'd have bought a rough NHL 14 at console launch anyway. That's one of those games my fiancee is not gonna watch me play, so I really wish it was coming out on one of those two platforms with off-TV play.

I became a Killzone fan earlier this year, so I'm really excited to play a prettier one of those, as well as Mercenary Kings, Octodad, and Galak-Z. I'm assuming I'll be dropping $60 on launch day on indie titles.

I'm hoping my fiancee will be into Knack, and if any of the Lego games launch with the PS4, she'll be all over those. I'm really excited to see what the Traveller's Tales can do with beefier hardware. I don't know if Knack will be a launch day purchase with Super Mario 3D World coming our around the same time, as they kind of feed the same desires.