what sites are connected to my premium account

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ya just curious what sites my account also works with, and how that whole thing works......thx

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jcole360: Technically you get the ad-free experience on Comicvine.com, but they don't do a lot of premium content over there unfortunately. Premium memberships also used to apply to screened.com and tested.com and animevice.com, but those sites are owned by another company now. If you see any references to them on this site, please ignore!

Mostly the premium memberships here are for access to the wonderful, superlative Giant Bomb premium content that's on offer. Let me know if you have any questions, though!

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thx i really appreciate you getting back to me so quick! and damn i was really wish tested was still part of the crew, they are my 2nd fav site so if i could have gotten both ah man that would of been icing on the cake! oh well i love GB and now that i'm premium going to start being an active participant of the community.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alwaysbebombing

The only website you need, man!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jcole360: Awesome, well thanks for being a subscriber! We really appreciate it!

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't thank me! this site has provided me hours of entertainment before i went premium so i felt it was the least i could do, plus i also get more content to be even more entertained with!

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EdgeKasey

@jcole360: Ya I get annoyed when I see people complain sometimes, there is more than enough awesome content on here for 50 bucks a year...They're doing great work.

JCole360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgekasey:

oh god they do great work here! the internet is FULL of complainers and it's one of the main reasons i stay away from msg boards because people are either crying about something or attacking you for what you like. With GB community tho i'm really hoping it's different here so i'm giving it one last shot.

I really don't know how or why people can complain about these guys tho, i would pay for the regular content i get on the site so anything else i get extra is just great in my book.