whats your fav show on giant bomb

skilzlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By skilzlost

i love it all tbh and altho i have limted posting i dont think ive missed a single episode of anything on giant bomb.

so i wanted to say what my fav show is.

my no.1 has got to be quick looks i find it great fun. and even if the games are not on the platform i use i still love to watch them mainly for the giggles but sometimes for the games..

my no 2 has got to be endurance run. i love this show.

features are good and there are many things on giantbomb that could become a seprate show in there own right.. great work guys i lovez itz

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

You need to edit your post NOW, before the grammar nazis come. I can't read it that well.

francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By francesthemule
@EpicSteve said:
"You need to edit your post NOW, before the grammar nazis come. I can't read it that well. "

agreed
skilzlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By skilzlost

lol..

tiz not that bad..

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@EpicSteve said:
" You need to edit your post NOW, before the grammar nazis come. I can't read it that well. "
yep 

Mine is the Endurance Run 
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By EpicSteve
@skilzlost said:
" i love it all tbh and altho im only "white user with limted posting i dont think ive missed a single episode of anything on giant bomb. so iwanted to say what my fav show ismy no 1 has got to be quick looks i find it great fun. and even if the games arent on the platform i use i still love to watch them mainly for the giggles but sometimes for the games..my no2 has got to be endurance run. i love this show so much it better than emerdale :)lolfeatures are good and there many things on giantbomb that could become a seprate show in tehre own right.. great work guys i lovez itz "

Here's your edit...

I love most of the video content Giantbomb produces, but I wanted to share my personal favorites and was wondering what you guys especially enjoy. I specifically like the Quick Looks. The staff could be looking at a game I'm particularly interested in, or even a game for a system I don't own; I still enjoy it nonetheless. My second favorite is the Endurance Run, I'm totally into it!

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@EpicSteve said:
"
@skilzlost said:
" i love it all tbh and altho im only "white user with limted posting i dont think ive missed a single episode of anything on giant bomb. so iwanted to say what my fav show ismy no 1 has got to be quick looks i find it great fun. and even if the games arent on the platform i use i still love to watch them mainly for the giggles but sometimes for the games..my no2 has got to be endurance run. i love this show so much it better than emerdale :)lolfeatures are good and there many things on giantbomb that could become a seprate show in tehre own right.. great work guys i lovez itz "

Here's your edit...

I love most of the video content Giantbomb produces, but I wanted to share my personal favorites and was wondering what you guys especially enjoy. I specifically like the Quick Looks. The staff could be looking at a game I'm particularly interested, or even a game for a system I don't own, I still enjoy it nonetheless. My second favorite is the Endurance Run, I'm totally into it!

"
Yay, Now I see what he's saying!
skilzlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By skilzlost
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
@EpicSteve said:
"
@skilzlost said:

Here's your edit...

I love most of the video content Giantbomb produces, but I wanted to share my personal favorites and was wondering what you guys especially enjoy. I specifically like the Quick Looks. The staff could be looking at a game I'm particularly interested, or even a game for a system I don't own, I still enjoy it nonetheless. My second favorite is the Endurance Run, I'm totally into it!

"
Yay, Now I see what he's saying! "
rofl .. oh you guys .. !