#1 Edited by Daneian (1208 posts) -

Has this been back for a while and I just missed it or was it stealth dropped? Regardless, I have to say I'm glad its back. Thanks engineering team!

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I had no idea. This is great news.

#3 Edited by StarFoxA (5140 posts) -

Haha, hadn't noticed that! I never scroll down that far.

#4 Posted by mrpibb (460 posts) -

Hah, took 90 minutes for you all to notice :). Props to @jslack for spinning it up.

Staff
#5 Edited by McGhee (6094 posts) -

And I had finally gotten use to clicking the Forum button.

#6 Edited by bigjeffrey (4809 posts) -

It did??? Get Wok Guy

#7 Edited by TheHT (10930 posts) -

Today I guess.

#8 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

Niiiiiiiceeeee

#9 Edited by RecSpec (3766 posts) -

Neat.

#10 Edited by planetary (342 posts) -

Now if only I had it within my power to float it just below the vidoes, yet above all the useless news stories...

#11 Edited by vorpalparasite (275 posts) -

Fantastic!

#12 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

THANK GOD!

#13 Edited by Yummylee (21295 posts) -

I would have preferred they focus on bringing back follower status/blog updates, but this is cool too. Sorta. Even though I was one of the many who originally perused the front page forums only, I've gotten so used to just creating another tab for the forums page now that this feature suddenly feels a little redundant.

#14 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11495 posts) -

Yay! Now all we need is the "Followed Blogs and Statuses" to come back and I'll be totally fine!

#15 Posted by mrpibb (460 posts) -

@yummylee: That's actually on our list. We needed to setup the real estate first.

Staff
#16 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

I guess I'm back then? Just saw this on the bottom of the page, and am happy.

Having to click a button to get to the forums actually put me off- I'm pretty lazy.

#17 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1174 posts) -

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

#18 Edited by Yummylee (21295 posts) -
@mrpibb said:

@yummylee: That's actually on our list. We needed to setup the real estate first.

Nice, glad to hear it.

#19 Posted by RE_Player1 (7551 posts) -

Thank the lord. I haven't seriously been on the forums because it was taken off the front page.

#20 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

You guys would really scroll down that far rather than just click the forums button?

#21 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

Oh awesome! I hadn't even noticed. Like many others, I didn't really use the forums too much because they were taken off the front page.

#22 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2008 posts) -

That's *almost* the front page I remember! Good job and good luck with your future implementations, top men!

#23 Posted by MHumphreys89 (711 posts) -

My lurking of the forums dropped by *insert big number here* % since the re-design.

#24 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Awesome. Just wish it be higher up but I wont complain.

#25 Edited by BeachThunder (11719 posts) -

:o That's great, but I've gotten used to it's absence already.

#26 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3748 posts) -

Awesome!

#27 Edited by TruthTellah (8573 posts) -

Yes! Finally!

http://imageshack.us/a/img823/6160/2012082700006c.jpg

#28 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5382 posts) -

Awesome! Now I'll start posting more, as I pretty much only visit forums and blogs based on what's on the front page.

#29 Edited by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

Yes, thank you.

#30 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

hell yes!

good job engineer team! this is amazing news! i didnt notice!

#31 Edited by ripelivejam (3586 posts) -

NOW WE HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO READ THIS INSTEAD OF CLICKING ON THE FORUM BUTTON. GIANTBOMB IS RUINED FOREVER.

(thanks :) )

#32 Posted by Jrinswand (1696 posts) -

I never understood the big deal about the forums being on the front page. How fucking lazy do you have to be not to click the big "FORUMS" button at the top of every page?

#33 Edited by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

I was about to make a mundane complaint about the pointless twitter feed being above the forum feed, but then I looked at the front page. It's all twitter spam of ryan ranting about the movie Repomen and I changed my mind. <3 ryan