Saieno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saieno

Hey all,

Maybe I'm crazy but I could have sworn that Demo Derby used to be under the Video Tab (I know it's under premium, but a specific isolation of just Demo Derby) on GiantBomb.com, however I'm not able to find it. If it never was there, then I'm really shocked as to why it hasn't be put there yet. I got an itch to go back and binge watch the Demo Derby video, but finding them is a pain in the ass.

I tried searching the forums to see if this had been suggested before or mentioned somewhere but wasn't able to find anything after searching. I guess my question is, did it used to be there and if so why isn't it now? And if it never was there, would you want to see it there?

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't recall if it was ever there, but typing "demo derby" into the search bar isn't exactly my definition of a "pain in the ass"

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Many of us have pined for more Video categories under that tab, or perhaps a new landing page with more series easily accessible, but, until then www.qlcrew.com has you covered.

Saieno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cornfed40: Sure I can find them that way, but it's not a very comprehensive list like finding all the VinnyVania, GameTapes, MetalGear Scanlon, etc. It's certainly doable, just like using the Premium section, but I'd love for it to have its own category to have all the videos easily accessible.

Saieno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many of us have pined for more Video categories under that tab, or perhaps a new landing page with more series easily accessible, but, until then www.qlcrew.com has you covered.

That is an incredible site. Bookmarked, favorited, LOVE IT!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

@saieno :D

we all owe a debt of gratitude to the one true (video) king, @szlifier