Where's that sense of duty when it really matters?

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

In response to that article about Arkansas (where I live) police officials warning of the dangers of the capablities of the as yet to be released Nintendo DSi I feel compelled to tell you why the article comes off as hypocrital to me. I rarely expose my personal life to anyone let alone an entire web community but in  this case i'll make an exception.  up until 5 years ago I was 1 of 2 children my mother had, my older brother Josh was 11 yeas older than me.  I say was because he died on February 24th, 2004 due to what police say was a suicide, they pretty much ruled it so and closed the case on day 1 even before autopsy reports were done.  Ok put aside the fact that I know my brother wasn't the type to do such a thing, how do you shoot yourself and have not even a trace of gun powder residue on you.  Or how about this they claim he shot himself using his left hand, he was RIGHT HANDED and this was a 22 rifle impossible in my book.   Not to mention he was found with his legs resting on the upper level of a tool shelf if he shot himself he couldn't have landed that way.  Anyway police will not reopen the case after many requests from my family, so I ask again where is that sense of duty when it really matters?

R.I.P Josh

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

In response to that article about Arkansas (where I live) police officials warning of the dangers of the capablities of the as yet to be released Nintendo DSi I feel compelled to tell you why the article comes off as hypocrital to me. I rarely expose my personal life to anyone let alone an entire web community but in  this case i'll make an exception.  up until 5 years ago I was 1 of 2 children my mother had, my older brother Josh was 11 yeas older than me.  I say was because he died on February 24th, 2004 due to what police say was a suicide, they pretty much ruled it so and closed the case on day 1 even before autopsy reports were done.  Ok put aside the fact that I know my brother wasn't the type to do such a thing, how do you shoot yourself and have not even a trace of gun powder residue on you.  Or how about this they claim he shot himself using his left hand, he was RIGHT HANDED and this was a 22 rifle impossible in my book.   Not to mention he was found with his legs resting on the upper level of a tool shelf if he shot himself he couldn't have landed that way.  Anyway police will not reopen the case after many requests from my family, so I ask again where is that sense of duty when it really matters?

R.I.P Josh