Who else would enjoy Vinny Text Adventure Content?

UltraBibendum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I could listen to Vinny narrate for hours, and the spiderman video left me wanting more.

(ASMR Potential?)

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it were him by himself (and maybe Alex)? Absolutely! Kind of like Jeff and his home streams. Leather Goddesses of Phobos for the first one!

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We already had a Alex ASMR video, i don't wanna relive the nightmare.

Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Vinny is at his best when he is riffing off of someone else so I'd like him to have a cohost, maybe Abby since she seems the most likely to play a text adventure or be into it. Or if Vinny is going to play it using a speech to text engine so I can laugh when he shouts "Put the pepper shaker down!"

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By BBAlpert

I think it would be amazing to see Vinny and the gang play through Eat Me (it's free, relatively short, and not a sex thing*).

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/wjxw5n/devour-your-way-through-the-surreal-fairytale-of-eat-me

*I mean it could be if you're into that, but it's not specifically a sex thing

You can also play it in a browser window if you want.

http://ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/competition2017/Eat%20Me/Eat%20Me/index.html

The game starts out with a message:

My dear child, listen, and I'll feed you a tale. It begins with dinner denied. No bread, no butter, not even dessert. A mean repast by the meanest measure, enough to make a stomach grumble and an ill will stew. Enough to leave a tongue yearning for sugarplums. You know what's next. It's what happened. An offer, something sweet, something simple, and you swallowed. Children are such trusting people. What you ate grew into a hole deeper than mere hunger: it swallowed you. Now, just as you were served, you shall be served again.

The first few interactions, to give you a sense of the tone (spoiler I guess for literally the first 2 things you do)

Eat Me
A Story with Six Courses by Chandler GrooverRelease 1 / Serial number 171013 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)

Dungeon (south cell)
Here you've been kept with only time to eat. All hours taste the same, but sometimes you can hear voices outside. They're always talking about food, how best to carve a joint or marinate a soul. "Inside a cell, of course," one voice had said, "till the despair's soaked through." Well, you've been marinating long enough, and waiting longer isn't likely to bring you freedom or, more importantly, supper.

You've one companion in your cell: a little skeleton. Poor child, come to such an end, still shackled to the wall with candied chains. You're bound in cacao manacles yourself.

Northward a cheesecake door leads out to the dungeon.

>open door
Oh my, your body strains, darling, and the hole in your stomach yawns. You've made a bargain, remember, and now you live to eat. Eating is all you need to do. In fact, it's almost all you can.

>eat door
You can't budge, bound as you are by these manacles.

>eat manacles
Cacao's bitter. Perhaps most children wouldn't chew it, but you're not a common child, are you, my darling? You won't remain locked in these manacles, especially not when your palate finds their bitter links delectable. You chomp them. Now they're almost broken: just one final bite.

>eat manacles
That's done it. The cacao breaks and you gulp down every particle. Alas, although your limbs are free, you're just as hungry as before. That hole inside your stomach will need more to fill its gulf. What you want is a proper feast, something to pack yourself until you can forget what hunger even means.

>eat door
Dessert before dinner: that's every child's dream. We'll obey no order tonight! You pull out strawberries, pop them into your mouth, savor their crimson sweetness paired with silken cream. Soon you've eaten the cheesecake door. You'll have the feast you were promised, and no dungeon will hold you now.

>n

Dungeon
Blue flambeaux undulate, and in their flames gleam devices galore constructed to pry screams and more from prisoners. Don't sit down on that judas chair. Steer clear the rack. Give wide berth to the breaking wheel. They're occupied already by corpses.

A gruyère guard snaps to attention at your sight.

Northward a corridor leads to the undercroft. Westward's an angel's-food doorway, eastward another door in devil's-food, and southward lies your open cell.

>

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vinny Whodunit?

Lumbermancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After finishing Noctropolis.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lumbermancer:

I really wanted to see GBE finish playing Noctropolis, but it’s been over a year and a half. I think the dream has died.