This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by laserguy (439 posts) 8 months, 21 days ago

Poll: Who hates Canada? (191 votes)

I love you Canada 87%
Fuck you Canada 24%

Fuck it everyone else has a poll for stupid shit, why not me? Vote for Canada. Or not. Fuck'em. Should we be mad at Canada or Best Buy? Or both I dont know. I told a friend about the deal in Canada, he asked me if I was going. I said yeah sure if I had gas money.

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Idiots.

And you sound salty about the Canada deal. That's funny, since most awesome game deals are usually U.S. exclusive and not available in Canada.

#2 Posted by Marokai (2821 posts) -

I actually genuinely feel like, as an American, Canada is one of the best countries in the world, for a lot of reasons. So screw your hatefulness, OP!

#3 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

The hell are you talking about? And am I missing the flag button? Thought that was fixed already.

#4 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Hate Canada? Why? Victoria is one of my favorite places in the world.

#5 Posted by HatKing (5844 posts) -

Wow. Let me make it clear that not everybody outside of Canada is as bitter and jealous as whoever votes "fuck Canada." I mean, Canada gave us Ryan Gosling. For that, they can have all the cheap video games they want.

#6 Posted by Hyuzen (445 posts) -

I got call of duty: ghosts and AC4 for free, by trading in Fable 2 and Modern Warfare 2. I love you Canada.

#7 Edited by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

C'mon, now, you can't just go making up countries. Pshhh, "Canada" indeed... am I to believe that this is some kind of maaaagical land filled with cheese fries and moose? I bet these "Canadamen" wear hats on their feet and eat breakfast at night, don't they? Spin me another of your crazy tales, Crazy Tale Guy!

"Ooooh, I'm a Canadaman! As we say in our country, wibble wobble woozle! That's Canadish for 'We exist!'"

#8 Posted by erhard (392 posts) -

Canada is fine.

#9 Edited by TruthTellah (8577 posts) -

Since you can choose both, I'd say the clear answer is: Love and Fuck Canada.

#10 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

As a Canadian, I denounce and reject this poll.

#11 Edited by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

Literally the only good deal Canada has ever had. USA gets EVERYTHING.

Also, I've been known to love and fuck Canada at the same time.

#12 Posted by JusticeJanitor (143 posts) -

Canada? Best Buy? What? Did I miss something?

#13 Edited by CaLe (3916 posts) -

As a European, I view Canada as a somewhat more civilized America.

#14 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#15 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada, but then I realize that I know very little about Canada and I take it back.

#16 Edited by JusticeJanitor (143 posts) -

@fluxwavez said:

@justicejanitor said:

Canada? Best Buy? What? Did I miss something?

This.

Damn, that's a crazy good deal.

Also : Canada is pretty good. I live there and I like it.

#17 Edited by JayEH (521 posts) -

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

#18 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4609 posts) -

I'm Canadian. I live and work in Canada. I like it here.

It's cool if you don't like our country. Not to sound arrogant but I can't imagine why anyone would.

#19 Posted by BaneFireLord (2913 posts) -

Canada's got poutine. They're A-OK in my book.

#20 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

I went to Canada for a few days, it was awesome. I wanna go there again, and maybe even live there.

#21 Posted by Demoskinos (14590 posts) -

*waits for someone to post south park blame Canada song.*

#22 Edited by ll_Exile_ll (1483 posts) -

As an American I feel like Canada consists of everything great about America with none of the stupid shit we have here. It seems like a great place to live.

#23 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

Pretty boring American meme in my opinion. Can be funny sometimes though.

#24 Posted by Deadmanforking (571 posts) -

Canada is awesome.

#25 Edited by jsnyder82 (728 posts) -

I love Canada. I live in north Washington, not too far from Vancouver, B.C.

Although I will admit, you guys are (mostly) terrible drivers.

#26 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

I'm still in shock from the deal. I was in ebgames trading my games in for the PS4 versions and I told the clerk that I'm waiting for an anvil to drop on me because this is too good to be true. I'm also glad the OP is super jelly :P

#27 Posted by laserguy (439 posts) -

I now realize in my state of anger that I was wrong, I'm sorry, I dont hate Canada, I hate Best Buy. Fuck you Best Buy. Bring on the Best Buy anger. And for what its worth I'm glad Canada got this deal, no I'm not. Gamestop is doing a deal on system trade in today, but well its Gamestop. I've done my poll for the day somebody make a Gamestop poll. Wait we already know how we all fell about Them. Lets do a poll about why people who hate Gamestop still go there. Canada also gave us Beiber.

#28 Posted by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -
#29 Posted by Patman99 (1559 posts) -

As a Canadian, I denounce and reject this poll.

Hear, hear! And God save the Queen, eh.

#30 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Don't make me cry maple tears ಢ_ಢ

#31 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada, but then I realize that I know very little about Canada and I take it back.

It gets really cold here sometimes. Everything else is good. Our government is dumb but sort of in a cute and endearing way, as opposed to the actively negligent and destructive sort down southabouts. :D

#32 Posted by micemoney (137 posts) -

Great weed comes from Canada. That's all I'll say about this matter.

#33 Posted by Splodge (1080 posts) -

Canada seems fucking awesome. I will go there some day, and roll in the snow with a buxom canadian wench.

#34 Posted by MikkaQ (10270 posts) -

Just came here to say I'm Canadian and couldn't be bothered to get out of the house for this deal. I could have... but I did not. That is all.

#35 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (920 posts) -

Only Americans hate Canada, the rest of the world loves them.

#36 Edited by Pr1mus (3824 posts) -

Canada is pretty awesome. Among other things, our flag is symmetric. This pleases me greatly.

#37 Edited by RobotSquad (213 posts) -

I "hate" Canada in the jokey sort of way a lot of Americans do. Like an older brother kind of thing.

#38 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Canada seems like an awesome place, I'd love to go there one day.

#39 Posted by Spoonman671 (4566 posts) -

I would, but *sigh* what's the point?

#40 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4167 posts) -

@truthtellah said:

Since you can choose both, I'd say the clear answer is: Love and Fuck Canada.

Do you love fucking Canada? I love fucking Canada.

There's probably some good beer there, I dunno.

#41 Posted by Flappy (2143 posts) -

Canada is a pretty chill place with nice syrup. The Raptors also have the best fans in the NBA.

#42 Posted by Brenderous (1098 posts) -

*Gazes southward from his icy throne, clutching his "free" copy of AC4: Black Flag that he traded a $5 copy of Sorcery*

#43 Edited by bigjeffrey (4814 posts) -

They speak french

#44 Posted by TruthTellah (8577 posts) -

*Gazes southward from his icy throne, clutching his "free" copy of AC4: Black Flag that he traded a $5 copy of Sorcery*

You monster.

#45 Posted by MB (12076 posts) -

Just because you can make a poll about any random thing that pops into your head doesn't necessarily mean that you should. Come on.