#2 Posted by Bocam (3808 posts) -

Because you touch yourself at night

#3 Posted by AndrewB (7686 posts) -

They obviously had a fight with Monday. I hear they've been seeing Tuesday on the side for quite some time. You can hear them going at it every Tuesday night.

#4 Posted by SerHulse (685 posts) -

Last week was the Season Finale, there is a Christmas Special to look forward to though until Season 4 gets under way.

#5 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

i hate mondays and so does gb

#6 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@Hulsey90 said:

Last week was the Season Finale, there is a Christmas Special to look forward to though until Season 4 gets under way.

It was good until the reveal that the whole of last season ryans head was in heaven.

#7 Posted by Milkman (17193 posts) -

Monday is an asshole.

#8 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2998 posts) -

@Bocam said:

Because you touch yourself at night

this is exactly what i came here to say, good show sir

#9 Posted by beritbunny (26 posts) -

Indeed! I googled to find a thread on this topic--where is my "I love Mondays"!?

Without it, I don't even know what day it is...

#10 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Maybe because they realized they have that 'Coming Up on Giant Bomb' thing now, and they don't really need to do I Love Mondays anymore.

#11 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

Mondays are so last week.

#12 Posted by Ariketh (606 posts) -
#13 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Because they finally discovered that no one loves Mondays. It is equally hated by all!

#14 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

"Working Man" Mondays found out "Free-Flowing" Fridays was cheating on him with Nolan North. Mondays was so traumatized by the whole ordeal that he called in sick after spending the whole Weekend drinking heavily. Mondays is still working on his love issues. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll show up next week.

#15 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@Milkman said:

Monday is an asshole.

Assholes, you gotta love em!