Wii.

AspiringAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AspiringAndy

Two years ago, I brought myself a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. I played it a lot for the first couple of months, and then I stopped playing. I brought Super Mario Galaxy a couple of days after release but, by then I already had a 360 and was busy playing games on that ( shamefully Halo 3 most of the time). I really never got into Galaxy.
So today I walked past a EB Games and saw Super Smash Bros. Brawl for $60.00 ( Australian Bux that is), anyway I ended up buying that, and I've been playing it for around 3 hours. After I got confident enough I decided to try my luck online.
BAD MOVE.

uhhh.
uhhh.

Got pwnd by someone from asia.
Getting pwnd by asians aside , I gotta say. Super Smash Bros Brawl is a really good game.

Also,  I havent even finished Zelda or Galaxy,  so I think I'll be playing my Wii alot over the next few months.
I hope more the Wii gets some good quality games this year, it's a great console when the games are developed right.
I think the reason I am enjoying the Wii so much is because I have been playing Skate 2 a lot over the past week.
asfnksadf, fuck that game is so FRUSTRATING.
BAIOL!
BAIOL!
Good game overall but, some challenges are so hard to get right.
And its so much harder than other games because you can go and find a walkthrough and fly through the game. You have to learn it yourself.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JonathanMoore

Eh, there still just isn't enough on the Wii to satisfy me, however I love Mega Man 9, and yeah I know its for all the consoles, but I love it on the Wii.

-- God Bless.