Witcher 2 review...?

mowcrosoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mowcrosoft

Hello humble editors of giant bomb, I dream of seeing you guys do a Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings review; if you guys make this dream come true, I will please you in ways not even imagineable to the human mind. Sincerely-fat hairy guy. Seriously though it would be incredibly awesome of you! anyone with me on this?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@mowcrosoft said:

Hello humble editors of giant bomb, I dream of seeing you guys do a Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings review; if you guys make this dream come true, I will please you in ways not even imagineable to the human mind. Thank you kindly-fat hairy guy. PS: seriously though it would be incredibly awesome of you! anyone with me on this?

All other reviews I have seen more or less its the same game just the graphics tones down. They do not often do reviews of games that are the same. They did it for dragon age because of the mass difference. They covered the 360 pad control in their quicklook of the normal game.  

If you have any interest in the game and cant run it on PC get the game. I loved it and gonna do a second run tomorrow. 
Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By shivermetimbers

Why do you need a review? There are plenty out there. How about a quick look?

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#4  Edited By tearhead

Nah, I don't think a Witcher 2 review would be that helpful to anyone. They talked a lot about the game already, and put it in it's top ten of 2011, what more do you need?

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Sanryd

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@mowcrosoft said:

Hello humble editors of giant bomb, I dream of seeing you guys do a Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings review; if you guys make this dream come true, I will please you in ways not even imagineable to the human mind. Thank you kindly-fat hairy guy. PS: seriously though it would be incredibly awesome of you! anyone with me on this?

All other reviews I have seen more or less its the same game just the graphics tones down. They do not often do reviews of games that are the same. They did it for dragon age because of the mass difference. They covered the 360 pad control in their quicklook of the normal game. If you have any interest in the game and cant run it on PC get the game. I loved it and gonna do a second run tomorrow.

I haven't played any of these examples so I could be mistaken, but when they review games like Unchated 3, Modern Warfare 3, and Gears of War 3 I find it hard to sum it up that way.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mordukai

They already talked about it extensively on the podcasts. Besides if there was going to be a review of this game they would have done it when the game first came out.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By louiedog

@shivermetimbers said:

Why do you need a review? There are plenty out there. How about a quick look?

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Toxeia

Here's a Quick Look and and long list of reviews from users. Most All of it's for the PC version, but it turns out the game's pretty similar, it being a port and all.

AyKay_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AyKay_47

@mordukai said:

They already talked about it extensively on the podcasts.

By that logic, why review something like Mass Effect 3 if they're gonna bring it up on the podcast four weeks in a row?

Anyway though, if they didn't review the PC version, I doubt they'd review the Xbox one. And, if they did review the PC version, I doubt they'd do more than put up an article detailing the ways in which the Xbox version is different.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mordukai

@AyKay_47 said:

@mordukai said:

They already talked about it extensively on the podcasts.

By that logic, why review something like Mass Effect 3 if they're gonna bring it up on the podcast four weeks in a row?

Anyway though, if they didn't review the PC version, I doubt they'd review the Xbox one. And, if they did review the PC version, I doubt they'd do more than put up an article detailing the ways in which the Xbox version is different.

I didn't mean it that way. What I meant is that they talked about it enough that from their discussions you can get a pretty good idea where they stand on it. Would I like a review? Sure thing, but we didn't so the podcasts are the next best thing. It's already well known they pick which ones to review and Witch (er) ones they don't.