Worth saving money and just buying cartridges?

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bcooper21

Im not really a collectors i just want to play games wondering what you guys think because buying the games on ebay there 5-10$ cheaper with just the game and no complete with manual. That and i already have a Game Card Case.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm guessing you are talking about DS games? If you don't have any worry that you might lose them then sure, go for it.

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bcooper21

@corevi said:

I'm guessing you are talking about DS games? If you don't have any worry that you might lose them then sure, go for it.

Yes ds games i was looking at phantom hourglass and spirit tracks only zelda games i dont own or have played. Well that and four swords but i dont want to play it since its more MP style game and i dont have many people who want play that old of a game.

discomposure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure. I've bought a couple of my DS games without cases, not a problem for me since I keep most of mine in a DS travel case thingy anyway. It's always nice to have the box and manual but if you can get it significantly cheaper without then I'd say go for it :)

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has to be enough of a discount for me to buy a game without a case, especially when it comes to substandard case designs: Genesis, GameCube, etc. I recently moved all of my disc-based games from binders to their cases. But then I'm kind of trying to be a collector now (OEM power supplies only, that kind of thing), so go with your heart.