XBOX360 Game Room

jrbl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jrbl1

I was waiting for this excitedly but here we have had it for awhile and I don't even look at it anymore.  I only bought two games for it so far.  I am a sucker for lunar lander.  But what a bust in my opinion.  Anyone in to it?  Do you think something big is coming down the line to revitalize it?  

If they get Star Wars Trilogy I am in.   2600 games and Intellevision games (give me a break).   Those should be free or 50 cents a pop at most. 

DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By DarkGamerOO7

I think Xbox Live Gold Members should have free access to all Game Room games, and get to keep one of them per month, similar to how Microsoft Zune Pass Works. I also think it would be pretty snazzy if you could play Game Room arcade games on your Zune too.

jrbl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jrbl1
@DarkGamerOO7:  Those are great ideas.  They for sure need to do something in my opinion cause this thing had a lot of buzz and after release I haven't heard anything except for news blurbs about it getting an update.  All of which haven't had any games I want for  what they want to charge.  They should sell the whole update for like 5 bucks that would be okay in my opinion.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

I just bought Yars' Revenge. I regret nothing.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob

I  bloody love it. Got about 10 games on it so far. And I was born in '89, so there's no nostalgia factor for me.

jrbl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jrbl1
@JJWeatherman:  Ya I remember that coming out.  Probably the last game I bought for my Atari 2600, I remember it being great at the time but I was wanting the ColecoVision big time (if I remember correctly).  Haven't yet got the urge to plop 3 bones on it yet but who knows.  
schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By schizogony

I was born in '82 and have zero fun playing these games.