Youtube in widescreen now!!!

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Edited By Will

Well the title says it all, all Youtube videos are now in 16:9, but the old size of 4:3 will just have black bars on the left and right it wont stretch or anything. But yea I reckon its pretty cool that they are doing it now since its becoming the standard thing when viewing TV or any type of video these days. Hopefully we will get the opition to choose to view the 4:3 videos in 4:3 tho cause its pretty annoying but thats just me.
So tell me what you think on this matter, leave a comment! :D

Will.

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Will

Well the title says it all, all Youtube videos are now in 16:9, but the old size of 4:3 will just have black bars on the left and right it wont stretch or anything. But yea I reckon its pretty cool that they are doing it now since its becoming the standard thing when viewing TV or any type of video these days. Hopefully we will get the opition to choose to view the 4:3 videos in 4:3 tho cause its pretty annoying but thats just me.
So tell me what you think on this matter, leave a comment! :D

Will.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Claude

I like watching youtube using my wii, currently I have a 4:3 tv, but down the road I expect to have a widescreen. I like it, sounds like inevitalble progress to me, but many options would be nice.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

That's awesome. No more letterboxing.