Trevor's safehouse garage parking?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ok there seems to be no definitive answer (that I could find), so I want to ask you duders here: where do you park vehicles at Trevor's second safehouse? (This is the Vespucci beach safehouse). And if possible could you attach a photo?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@probablytuna: I always parked them by the stairs, under the house. Then again as Trevor I mainly used his truck and that always respawns.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Next to the tarp or the two spaces directly under the safehouse? I mean, yeah I drive his truck most of the time as well but I also like storing some vehicles I have acquired over the course of the game. It's a little annoying that Trevor's got the only safehouse that doesn't have an actual garage and they don't label it properly (by having a yellow painted box or something like they did in GTA IV).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Next to the tarp or the two spaces directly under the safehouse? I mean, yeah I drive his truck most of the time as well but I also like storing some vehicles I have acquired over the course of the game. It's a little annoying that Trevor's got the only safehouse that doesn't have an actual garage and they don't label it properly (by having a yellow painted box or something like they did in GTA IV).

Next to the tarp is where I always parked.

Like this guy (at 1:50 in case it doesn't skip ahead)

Loading Video...

AlecOfTheWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wait until his safehouse after that. I still haven't a clue how to store vehicles there.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@probablytuna: Best way to try it is parking some placeholder vehicle there, switching to one of the other guys, doing a side mission, then switching back to Trevor and seeing if it's still there.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if it matters. There might be a mission or two without it, but the default vehicles for the characters always spawn back eventually.

Avatar image for davidgrayson999
davidgrayson999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best manner to attempt it's far parking a few place holder automobile there, switching to one of the different guys, doing a aspect mission, then switching lower back to Trevor and seeing if it is nevertheless there .discover it beneficial and definitely gonna attempt it