Is the 60fps patch out on PS4?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I remember there was some talk about it hitting every platform back in September, curious if it made it's way to the PS4 version yet and if not, when will it? I can't find info online and the patch notes on the console itself only talk about adding an option to adjust scale for overscan issues.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ripelivejam

it's not out on gog as far as i can tell either, damn shame. had a misguided notion i was doing them a solid buying it from there, maybe. (well no drm is nice at least)

may have to repurchase it. you win, heart machine!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Yeah, hard to track this down..

Appears that in September the Steam beta track was updated for 60fps, but couldn't find any news since then.

The PS4 version is handled by a different company, so maybe the timing isn't related either, but I'd assume the PC version would get the "official" 60fps patch first. And even that doesn't seem to have come to pass, just the beta is updated.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah ok, I will wait until it's up then. Thanks.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: It is in the main version of the Steam game. Played it last night at 60fps.

Avatar image for bigprimenumbers
BigPrimeNumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude:Actually they handle all of the different versions themselves, with QA assistance from The Research Centaur :)

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing (though I'm leaning to good) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to the 60fps hitting consoles asap!

Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

The patch just dropped on PS4. It's pretty meaty too in terms of size (~800 megs!). It also adds a 'Newcomer' difficulty and Boss Rush mode.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, they did it! Too bad I am currently neck deep in Diablo 3 again, since it was on sale recently. I will get back to this though!