• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

Seriously, I mean just look at the evidence!

  • Similar style of jacket to Liquid's iconic look in MGS.
  • A very Big Boss/Solid Snake-esque mullet he's rocking there.
  • Also, blonde.
  • His tagline during the trailer he's shown in is "A Youth who Curses his Fate", which fits into Liquid's philosophy or whatever about being a slave to one's genes, and how he specifically hated being the clone who (as far as he was aware) inherited Big Boss' recessive genes.
  • A quick google reveals some stuff about a story from the bible featuring related characters by the names of David and Eli; David being Solid Snake's real name.
  • ...Look at this asshole. If that's not the look of someone you just know you're going to shoot down whilst he's flying around in a Hind D, then I don't know what is.

It's probably a common piece of speculation at this point, and even I have thought as such for a while now. But I noticed there was no thread discussing it, and with the release date of Ground Zeroes now out in the open, this got me thinking me about MGSV again and brought me back to this.

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

If it is, I hope the voice actor does his best Fake British Cam Clarke impression.

#3 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

I hope so !!

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

If it is, I hope the voice actor does his best Fake British Cam Clarke impression.

...what if it's David Hayter?! It would be sofucking crazy and would throw a wrench so hard and fast into everything Metal Gear Solid that it's exactly what Kojima would do. Just because.

#5 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -

Probably. Liquid spent time in the Middle East right? I remember that line he used on Grey Fox about royal terriers or somethin.

#6 Posted by EuanDewar (4757 posts) -

Complete non sequitur comment here but he mega reminds me of a young, blonde Nick Cave. Specifically the nose and the cleft chin

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Hmmm.. Well by the time Phantom Pain rolls around both brothers should be in their pre-teens right? So I suppose its possible?

#8 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

I've been thinking this kid was Liquid since that trailer came out months ago.

So yes, I agree.

I'm more curious as to what Solidus would be up to. I mean, he was "old" enough to be a big dude in the CIA and training child soldiers by the late 80s/early 90s, so I wonder what he was up to in 1984 (Phantom Pain time).

#9 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

I've been thinking this kid was Liquid since that trailer came out months ago.

So yes, I agree.

I'm more curious as to what Solidus would be up to. I mean, he was "old" enough to be a big dude in the CIA and training child soldiers by the late 80s/early 90s, so I wonder what he was up to in 1984 (Phantom Pain time).

According to the Metal Gear wiki, he'd most likely be undergoing CIA training during that time I believe.

#10 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:

@mooseymcman said:

I've been thinking this kid was Liquid since that trailer came out months ago.

So yes, I agree.

I'm more curious as to what Solidus would be up to. I mean, he was "old" enough to be a big dude in the CIA and training child soldiers by the late 80s/early 90s, so I wonder what he was up to in 1984 (Phantom Pain time).

According to the Metal Gear wiki, he'd most likely be undergoing CIA training during that time I believe.

Makes sense.

His back story's got to be the most interesting of the three clones though. I mean, if he ages faster than the other two, then he's got to know that he's some clone guy from really early on, right? But Liquid knew before Solid, so was he the only one who didn't know?

Maybe I'm just putting too much thought into this. Probably.

#11 Edited by Flabbergastrate (274 posts) -

Young Liquid is my rap name.

#12 Posted by MightyDuck (1501 posts) -

Just when I think I'm out...KOJIMA PULLS ME BACK IN!

#13 Edited by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Man, I must be behind in the MGS story... in what game do they start the Les Infantiles project? I've played MGS3 and Portable Ops and I don't remember either of them mentioning it

#14 Edited by Yummylee (21249 posts) -
@zero_ said:

Man, I must be behind in the MGS story... in what game do they start the Les Infantiles project? I've played MGS3 and Portable Ops and I don't remember either of them mentioning it

1972, which is 2 years before Peace Walker... So, either even Kojima himself forget (unlikely?), or Big Boss never knew himself, or... I dunno. But yeah, the MGS timeline starts to get real messy when you attempt to stitch everything together.

Hell, even trying to follow the details established by the playable games is hard enough. I should also add that I gave up on Peacewalker before I saw the 'true' ending, so maybe they mentioned it in there somewhere. Still, it's such an obviously important story thread that you'd think they would have made a much bigger deal about it in Peace Walker.

#15 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@zero_ said:

Man, I must be behind in the MGS story... in what game do they start the Les Infantiles project? I've played MGS3 and Portable Ops and I don't remember either of them mentioning it

1972, which is 2 years set before Peace Walker... So, either even Kojima himself forget (unlikely?), or Big Boss never even knew himself, or... I dunno. But yeah, the MGS timeline starts to get real messy when you attempt to stitch everything together.

I think Portable Ops ends with Big Boss taking part in Les Enfants. Or it's heavily implied that's what's happening?

#16 Edited by PandaBear (1303 posts) -

Solid Snake and Liquid Snake were twins, born (created, then birthed by EVA) in the 1973. Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975. End.

#17 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

Solid Snake and Liquid Snake were twins, born (created, then birthed by EVA) in the 1973. Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975. End.

That bit is from Phantom Pain, which is in 1984.

#18 Edited by Chaser324 (6325 posts) -

@yummylee: It's my understanding that the project was conducted by Zero and Para-Medic against Big Boss's wishes. I'm not sure if/when BB learns that they went through with it anyway after he broke away to do his own thing.

@mooseymcman: Les Enfants Terribles is referenced a few times in Peace Walker as well, including it being pretty blatant about the fact that BB knows nothing or thinks that it's only a rumor whilst Miller knows definitively about the project and is aware that it's already produced two clones.

Moderator
#19 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

@pandabear said:

Solid Snake and Liquid Snake were twins, born (created, then birthed by EVA) in the 1973. Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975. End.

That bit is from Phantom Pain, which is in 1984.

Indeedly. I posted this in the Phantom Pain forum board for a reason after all...

#20 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@chaser324: I distinctly remember Portable Ops ending with Big Boss in some sort of hospital or clinic, but not in the context of him being there because of injuries. I want to say it was him there to be in the program, but it's been quite a while since I played that game.

I don't know how much of Portable Ops is actually canon though, given that Kojima didn't directly work on it.

#21 Edited by PandaBear (1303 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@mooseymcman said:

@pandabear said:

Solid Snake and Liquid Snake were twins, born (created, then birthed by EVA) in the 1973. Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975. End.

That bit is from Phantom Pain, which is in 1984.

Indeedly. I posted this in the Phantom Pain forum board for a reason after all...

This is the part where I realise I am a dickhead and walk away.

#22 Edited by Chaser324 (6325 posts) -

@mooseymcman: I never played Portable Ops, but looking at this wikia page, it would seem to suggest that Eva secretly obtains Big Boss's DNA while he's in a coma due to combat injuries. I assume this refers to the end of Portable Ops.

Moderator
#23 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@mooseymcman said:

@pandabear said:

Solid Snake and Liquid Snake were twins, born (created, then birthed by EVA) in the 1973. Ground Zeroes takes place in 1975. End.

That bit is from Phantom Pain, which is in 1984.

Indeedly. I posted this in the Phantom Pain forum board for a reason after all...

This is the part where I realise I am a dickhead and walk away.

It's not your fault Kojima is making a two part thing that takes place in two different decades and has been talking about/showing things from both.

#24 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@chaser324: He's definitely not in a coma at the end of Portable Ops. I remember that much from the game.

#25 Edited by Chaser324 (6325 posts) -

@mooseymcman: Yeah...I don't know, but I think the bit about Big Boss's DNA being taken without his knowledge and the project being secretly conducted by Zero, Para-Medic, and EVA is accurate.

Moderator
#26 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@chaser324: Yeah, that makes more sense than what I remember from Portable Ops. I can say with 99% certainty that the Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain coma is the only coma Big Boss has ever been in. Well, in the pre-Original Metal Gear part of the story, at least.

#27 Edited by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

@mooseymcman: Yeah...I don't know, but I think the bit about Big Boss's DNA being taken without his knowledge and the project being secretly conducted by Zero, Para-Medic, and EVA is accurate.

Hmm, I suppose that's because tensions between Zero and Big Boss had already begun by then? I'm to understand the whole reason they created the clones in the first place was in case Big Boss wouldn't play along with their plans. Still, if we're on the right track, they surely have to address this in MGSV.

#28 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@chaser324 said:

@mooseymcman: Yeah...I don't know, but I think the bit about Big Boss's DNA being taken without his knowledge and the project being secretly conducted by Zero, Para-Medic, and EVA is accurate.

Hmm, I suppose that's because tensions between Zero and Big Boss had already begun by then? I'm to understand the whole reason they created the clones in the first place was in case Big Boss wouldn't play along with their plans. Still, if we're on the right track, they surely have to address this in MGSV.

If this stuff ISN'T addressed in MGSV, I'm going to be, well, I won't say displeased, because the game part of it will probably be good, but yeah. I'm sure it'll be addressed somewhere between the conflict diamonds, child soldiers, and bikini sniper lady.

#29 Posted by Daneian (1207 posts) -

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

#30 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

#31 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

Young Grey Fox (Frank Jaeger) was in Portable Ops. Again, not sure how canon that game is though.

He was some mind controlled soldier designed to be the best or something, I don't remember. He was a boss fight.

#32 Posted by Daneian (1207 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

I completely agree but we knew at some point we needed to get to this. Calling it now, Quiet will have some tie to Sniper Wolf (daughter?)

#33 Edited by Daneian (1207 posts) -

@mooseymcman said:

@yummylee said:
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

Young Grey Fox (Frank Jaeger) was in Portable Ops. Again, not sure how canon that game is though.

He was some mind controlled soldier designed to be the best or something, I don't remember. He was a boss fight.

Yeah but he still killed her parents and raised her. That's why she flipped and killed Para-Medic.

Should i be spoiler tagging this? Sorry.

#34 Posted by MikeFerrari7 (179 posts) -

That's little Khan, sir.

#35 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

You know, really, when I think about Metal Gear characters that need backstories, Dirty Duck and Bloody Brad and the ones that come to mind.

#36 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

@daneian said:

@mooseymcman said:

@yummylee said:
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

Young Grey Fox (Frank Jaeger) was in Portable Ops. Again, not sure how canon that game is though.

He was some mind controlled soldier designed to be the best or something, I don't remember. He was a boss fight.

Yeah but he still killed her parents and raised her. That's why she flipped and killed Para-Medic.

Should i be spoiler tagging this? Sorry.

Nah. After all a lot of this is all out there anyway, and has been for a while. If anything it's good to talk about all of this in the open to better get ready and prepare ourselves for whatever the fuck will happen in MGSV; chances are they're probably going to expect players of MGSV to already be pretty heavy in the know of MGS.

Also, I believe it was Jaeger who killed Para-Medic, not Naomi.

#37 Posted by Karkarov (2981 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@zero_ said:

Man, I must be behind in the MGS story... in what game do they start the Les Infantiles project? I've played MGS3 and Portable Ops and I don't remember either of them mentioning it

1972, which is 2 years before Peace Walker... So, either even Kojima himself forget (unlikely?), or Big Boss never knew himself, or... I dunno. But yeah, the MGS timeline starts to get real messy when you attempt to stitch everything together.

Hell, even trying to follow the details established by the playable games is hard enough. I should also add that I gave up on Peacewalker before I saw the 'true' ending, so maybe they mentioned it in there somewhere. Still, it's such an obviously important story thread that you'd think they would have made a much bigger deal about it in Peace Walker.

Like @chaser324 said, Big Boss did not know about the Les Infantes Terribles until WELL after it had begun. By the time he found out he had already split off from the Patriots (he and Zero hadn't been getting along over various issues for some time) and it was well past any point that he could have stopped it. Miller did know about it and was actually Zero's agent in Peace Walker so I am a little curious to see how his role plays out in these games. Remember, Liquid killed Miller in MGS1 not only so he could impersonate him but also because he knew he worked for, or previously worked with, the Patriots. If anything this lends credence to your theory that the kid is a young Liquid, we shall see!

#38 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@karkarov said:

@yummylee said:
@zero_ said:

Man, I must be behind in the MGS story... in what game do they start the Les Infantiles project? I've played MGS3 and Portable Ops and I don't remember either of them mentioning it

1972, which is 2 years before Peace Walker... So, either even Kojima himself forget (unlikely?), or Big Boss never knew himself, or... I dunno. But yeah, the MGS timeline starts to get real messy when you attempt to stitch everything together.

Hell, even trying to follow the details established by the playable games is hard enough. I should also add that I gave up on Peacewalker before I saw the 'true' ending, so maybe they mentioned it in there somewhere. Still, it's such an obviously important story thread that you'd think they would have made a much bigger deal about it in Peace Walker.

Like @chaser324 said, Big Boss did not know about the Les Infantes Terribles until WELL after it had begun. By the time he found out he had already split off from the Patriots (he and Zero hadn't been getting along over various issues for some time) and it was well past any point that he could have stopped it. Miller did know about it and was actually Zero's agent in Peace Walker so I am a little curious to see how his role plays out in these games. Remember, Liquid killed Miller in MGS1 not only so he could impersonate him but also because he knew he worked for, or previously worked with, the Patriots. If anything this lends credence to your theory that the kid is a young Liquid, we shall see!

I think the Miller from Peace Walker is a different Miller. I mean, they do have different names (McDonnell and Kazuhira), and Kaz gets pretty messed up in that Phantom Pain trailer (no eyes, leg and arm missing), and I find it hard that an eyeless guy would be Snake's survival expert.

#39 Edited by Daneian (1207 posts) -

@yummylee said:

@daneian said:

@mooseymcman said:

@yummylee said:
@daneian said:

I'm guessing this is where most of that happens. Didn't we already see Psycho Mantis here somewhere? I'm guessing we see BB rescue Sniper Wolf and Grey Fox adopt Naomi.

Oh man, when you put it like that, this all sounds like its story could go the way of MGS4, only instead of tying up every character ever's arc up, this'll be showing the origins of every modern-day Metal Gear Solid character ever... I really hope that won't be the case this time, as while MGS narratives are always pretty dumb and out there, MGS4 took it to some extremes.

Young Grey Fox (Frank Jaeger) was in Portable Ops. Again, not sure how canon that game is though.

He was some mind controlled soldier designed to be the best or something, I don't remember. He was a boss fight.

Yeah but he still killed her parents and raised her. That's why she flipped and killed Para-Medic.

Should i be spoiler tagging this? Sorry.

Nah. After all a lot of this is all out there anyway, and has been for a while. If anything it's good to talk about all of this in the open to better get ready and prepare ourselves for whatever the fuck will happen in MGSV; chances are they're probably going to expect players of MGSV to already be pretty heavy in the know of MGS.

Also, I believe it was Jaeger who killed Para-Medic, not Naomi.

Naomi didn't set up the explosion in the lab? You might be right, it's been a while since i thought about it.

Nope, you're right!

#40 Edited by Karkarov (2981 posts) -

@mooseymcman said:

I think the Miller from Peace Walker is a different Miller. I mean, they do have different names (McDonnell and Kazuhira), and Kaz gets pretty messed up in that Phantom Pain trailer (no eyes, leg and arm missing), and I find it hard that an eyeless guy would be Snake's survival expert.

It wouldn't be the first time something was retconned in MGS. Also don't forget... Miller always wore shades. Hard to tell a guy has an eye out when you never see his eyes... and what is the first thing BB does when he saves him in the official Phantom Pain trailer from months ago? Yeap.

Also who better to teach survival training than a guy who has in fact survived all the shit Miller goes through?

#41 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@karkarov said:

@mooseymcman said:

I think the Miller from Peace Walker is a different Miller. I mean, they do have different names (McDonnell and Kazuhira), and Kaz gets pretty messed up in that Phantom Pain trailer (no eyes, leg and arm missing), and I find it hard that an eyeless guy would be Snake's survival expert.

It wouldn't be the first time something was retconned in MGS. Also don't forget... Miller always wore shades. Hard to tell a guy has an eye out when you never see his eyes... and what is the first thing BB does when he saves him in the official Phantom Pain trailer from months ago? Yeap.

Well, the other thing informing my theory is that other Miller-looking guy from the trailers when Big Boss is in the hospital and the doctors say he's gone into a coma. He's wearing Miller shades, but has a completely different voice from Kaz, and given that Kaz's voice is in that trailer (Mr. Robin Atkin-Downes, I believe), you can't say it's filler voice acting.

#42 Edited by Karkarov (2981 posts) -
@mooseymcman said:

Well, the other thing informing my theory is that other Miller-looking guy from the trailers when Big Boss is in the hospital and the doctors say he's gone into a coma. He's wearing Miller shades, but has a completely different voice from Kaz, and given that Kaz's voice is in that trailer (Mr. Robin Atkin-Downes, I believe), you can't say it's filler voice acting.

*shrugs* We will see. Would have to be a helluva coincidence since they have the same last name, the same glasses, the same hair color, and look exactly alike. Also I hate to be a buzz kill but... it isn't like they haven't changed the voice actor in major roles for there games.... just sayin...

Also from the actual MGS wiki: Master Miller

#43 Edited by Ghost_Cat (1384 posts) -

You're probably right, but all I want to do is just kick that punk face in.

#44 Edited by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

@mooseymcman said:

@karkarov said:

@mooseymcman said:

I think the Miller from Peace Walker is a different Miller. I mean, they do have different names (McDonnell and Kazuhira), and Kaz gets pretty messed up in that Phantom Pain trailer (no eyes, leg and arm missing), and I find it hard that an eyeless guy would be Snake's survival expert.

It wouldn't be the first time something was retconned in MGS. Also don't forget... Miller always wore shades. Hard to tell a guy has an eye out when you never see his eyes... and what is the first thing BB does when he saves him in the official Phantom Pain trailer from months ago? Yeap.

Well, the other thing informing my theory is that other Miller-looking guy from the trailers when Big Boss is in the hospital and the doctors say he's gone into a coma. He's wearing Miller shades, but has a completely different voice from Kaz, and given that Kaz's voice is in that trailer (Mr. Robin Atkin-Downes, I believe), you can't say it's filler voice acting.

Wait, wut? That is undoubtedly still Robin Atkin Downes during the scene from the trailer where BB is stated to be in a coma. He sounds a little different probably because of all the stress he's in, and we're only used to listening to Miller in exposition/random info dump mode during Peace Walker.

Still, you gave me a reason to rewatch such a fantastic trailer all the same, so thanks for that least :P

#45 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@karkarov said:
@mooseymcman said:

Well, the other thing informing my theory is that other Miller-looking guy from the trailers when Big Boss is in the hospital and the doctors say he's gone into a coma. He's wearing Miller shades, but has a completely different voice from Kaz, and given that Kaz's voice is in that trailer (Mr. Robin Atkin-Downes, I believe), you can't say it's filler voice acting.

*shrugs* We will see. Would have to be a helluva coincidence since they have the same last name, the same glasses, the same hair color, and look exactly alike. Also I hate to be a buzz kill but... it isn't like they haven't changed the voice actor in major roles for there games.... just sayin...

Also from the actual MGS wiki: Master Miller

Well, my thinking was that they were brothers, and that everyone thinking they were the same person was just basing it on a lack of information, which will be provided in MGSV.

Or I'm completely wrong! Who knows!

#46 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:

@mooseymcman said:

@karkarov said:

@mooseymcman said:

I think the Miller from Peace Walker is a different Miller. I mean, they do have different names (McDonnell and Kazuhira), and Kaz gets pretty messed up in that Phantom Pain trailer (no eyes, leg and arm missing), and I find it hard that an eyeless guy would be Snake's survival expert.

It wouldn't be the first time something was retconned in MGS. Also don't forget... Miller always wore shades. Hard to tell a guy has an eye out when you never see his eyes... and what is the first thing BB does when he saves him in the official Phantom Pain trailer from months ago? Yeap.

Well, the other thing informing my theory is that other Miller-looking guy from the trailers when Big Boss is in the hospital and the doctors say he's gone into a coma. He's wearing Miller shades, but has a completely different voice from Kaz, and given that Kaz's voice is in that trailer (Mr. Robin Atkin-Downes, I believe), you can't say it's filler voice acting.

Wait, wut? That is undoubtedly still Robin Atkin Downes during the scene from the trailer where BB is stated to be in a coma. He sounds a little different probably because of all the stress he's in, and we're only used to listening to Miller in exposition/random info dump mode during Peace Walker.

Still, you gave me a reason to rewatch such a fantastic trailer all the same, so thanks for that least :P

That is not him in that opening bit of that trailer! I WILL DUEL YOU SIR IF YOU STATE OTHERWISE.

I also just re-watched that trailer. It's a different voice actor!

#47 Edited by Karkarov (2981 posts) -

I also just re-watched that trailer. It's a different voice actor!

Now I have to rewatch it..... not that I don't have it saved on my pc or anything and re watch every couple weeks anyway...

#48 Edited by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

@mooseymcman: NOPE

MY EARS DO NOT LIE, GOOD SIR.

Anywhoo you can specifically hear him in the ''what about him?'' line.

#49 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10471 posts) -

@yummylee said:

@mooseymcman: NOPE

MY EARS DO NOT LIE, GOOD SIR.

Neither do mine, GOOD SIR. *Slaps with dueling glove.*

AND FOR THE RECORD,

In high school I carried a dueling glove with me and challenged many a person to a duel.

No one accepted.

Because they knew better.

Edit: I have heard Mr. Atkin-Downes in many a game. I have become quite good at picking out voice actors over the years.

None of his lines at the beginning of that trailer sound like him to me.

Edit 2: And who is this "him" anyway? Perhaps that "him" is Kaz, and the guy saying "him" is the mysterious second Miller! Who else would be in there with Big Boss and this Miller type?

#50 Posted by csl316 (8106 posts) -

I'll support some more wild speculation, sure.