#1 Edited by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -
#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7098 posts) -

Don't Starve would be made even more awesome if it had a serial killer in it.

#3 Edited by MB (12525 posts) -
#4 Posted by johncallahan (570 posts) -
#5 Edited by crithon (3311 posts) -

Terror Dome the video game already has Michael Myers as a selectable fighting game character, and Scoops already posted a video of it.

#6 Edited by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

My dream game is a high quality title with a Slender-like play style, but with Jason or Michael in it. It couldn't have other enemies though. I always think of how you always anticipated Nemesis in RE3, and sometimes there was a way to "defeat" him, but you're never able to kill him until the climax. I think some short game that the whole concept was you being stalked and the objective being saving folks or escaping would be great. This is coming from a guy with Jason and Ghostface tattooed on his leg though.

#7 Edited by TheHT (11389 posts) -

Persona 5 as a party member.

#8 Posted by joshwent (2219 posts) -

@epicsteve: "high quality title" is pretty debatable, but your dream has sort of come true...

#9 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

@joshwent: I'm already doing a thing on that. It's incredible.

#10 Edited by Brodehouse (9975 posts) -

Rayman.

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#12 Posted by Hailinel (24977 posts) -

@joshwent: I'm curious, because all I've seen of that game are this trailer and Patrick's playthrough of the Halloween version on Spookin' with Scoops, but I really wonder if there's an actual ending or if you just run around trying to avoid a death that is inevitable.

#13 Posted by joshwent (2219 posts) -

@video_game_king: Nipple Tale? NIPPLE TALE?!? How do I express with mere paltry words the stinging depth of my disappointment when I clicked that link.

@hailinel: Yeah, I have no idea either. Honestly, I adore slasher flicks, but this kind of seems like a game that just doesn't work. The brilliance of things like Slender and Amnesia is that they largely cut out actual combat and confrontation in lieu of effectively suspenseful avoidance. This game seems to be more geared to the classic 80's style surprise physical struggle with the baddie until he's at least knocked out so you can stupidly then go hide without making sure he's dead (which he's not). Which is fine for a character in a movie, but in a game you could just stand there and kick him in the head until the cops come. Or whatever.

#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#15 Posted by guanophobic (309 posts) -
#16 Edited by AndrewB (7637 posts) -

Dark Souls. Wouldn't he fit right in?

#17 Posted by Yummylee (21792 posts) -

Mortal Kombat...

While it's likelihood that it could ever happen is pretty slim, I would love for there to be a fighting game made up purely of horror movie villains.